007

09/27/17

CHAPTER SEVEN; THE RIVER IN REVERSE

After Maddie had found out about Jackson, one of her so called family members, she went to Hayley and Elijah and asked if they were gonna be okay without her. She had to ask her dad about what she saw and she needed to know everything so she made her way to the compound.

Some of Marcels inner circle vampires were there when she walked in. Diego said hi as she passed by but she just sat and waited for her dad. It felt like ages before he waked in. "Alright, I'm here. Let's do this." Marcel said. Diego cleared his throat and motions to Maddison, who is sitting on the couch behind him.

"Care to explain what's going on here?" Maddie asked him as he turned around to face her.

"Ana. What are you doing here?" He asked with a confused look.

"I live here." Maddie retorted standing up and walking closer to him. In a hushed voice, she leaned in so he knew she was serious. "I need to talk to you."

"It's gonna have to wait." Marcel didn't want for an answer before he turned away from her making a hurt look cross her face and a scoff come out of her mouth. 

"You're pathetic," Maddison said to him. She may sound harsh or like a child but she needed him right now. Marcel turned to look at her as she continued, "What happened to you? Ever since Klaus Mikaelson arrived in New Orleans, you've forgotten all about me. You've been busy giving orders and scheming. Where does it end? I saw it the first day he arrived. You've only gotten worse. What happend to my dad? You know, the guy who took me to the coffee shop every morning? Or the one who would sit and watch me draw just so we could spend time with each other? You have missed out on my life since they got here." Maddison let out a sigh as her feelings all just came exploding out of her. She didn't have Thierry either to be there for her and her dad wasn't there either, it seemed the only one there for her these days was Klaus. "I guess I'll wait til your available then." Maddison shook her head and walked out of the compound after that.

Maddison had overheard some of her dads plan to take down Klaus as she walked back into the compound to her room. She soon regretted it once she saw all the drawings of her and Thierry.

Maddie walked over to the first one she drew, which was her birthday, she drew it the night he was sentenced to the garden. She had stood there for a while just staring and thinking, she hadn't realized how much time had passed until she heard him walk into the silent compound.

"Klaus." Marcel believed that he was in control but in reality he wasn't. He was gonna learn that soon.

"You've been avoiding my calls." Klaus stated.

"A little pissed off lately." Marcel responded shortly. That makes two of us, Maddison thought.

"Apologies for my behaviour can come a little later. You have something of mine. I want it back." Klaus said as Maddie walked to the railing of her bedroom balcony. Marcel pulled out the dagger and handed it to Rebekah. "What is this?" Klaus asked betrayal covering his face.

"Apologies for your behavior? You don't Apologize, Nik, you just act. I've had enough. We've had enough." Rebekah corrected herself looking over at Marcel.

"Well, look at you, finally in the possession of the one thing that can take you down. How does it feel?" Klaus said walking closer to the two of them slowly.