004

09/24/17

CHAPTER FOUR; SINNERS AND SAINTS

Maddison woke up in a bedroom she didn't recognize and thought back to last night with Klaus. She couldn't understand what she felt with him but it didn't matter, he's the big bad hybrid. Maddie closed her eyes for a minute before shooting up with wide eyes. Her dad was gonna go crazy when her bed wasn't slept in. She rushed to get up and get dressed, stumbling down the stairs, and just in time.

"You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them by sundown we lose the link to third magic," Sophie complained.

"Those witches tried to kill Hayley. I prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her, or to, you know, that!" Klaus told Sophie pointing to Hayley's stomach.

"You are all class." Hayley said taking a sip of her drink while Maddison just giggled, which caught their attention. Klaus smiled at her softly, Rebekah looked at her confused seeing as she had no idea who Maddie was, Hayley smiled after drinking from her cup and Sophie looked scared of the girl but how could she not? She was Marcel's daughter and super powerful, even more so now as she's a fully activated hybrid, not that anyone but the Mikaelsons knew.

"Stay put and save the rest of your story till I return." Klaus pointed at Sophie.

Maddison chased after Klaus, "Klaus, where are you going?" She asked trying to keep up with his speed walking.

"Marcel called about the dead witches in the bayou." He responded.

"Great. I'm coming with."

Maddison and Klaus arrived to this bar and Maddie looked around in disgust, everyone looked old and gross. Marcel looked surprised to see Maddie next to Klaus. Marcel and Klaus talked for a few minutes before Klaus' phone rang and he steped outside to answer it.

Marcel immediately turned to Maddie. "Where were you?" 

"Out." She narrowed her eyes at him. Maddison was tired, angry and hurt. Ever since the Mikaelsons came to the city, It's like Marcel had changed. Turning on his trusted men, taking Davina out in public and in danger, not noticing that his daughter is now a werewolf and just so uninvolved in her life. Maddie didn't expected to trigger her curse, she never knew if she even wanted to be a werewolf. She never practiced magic and she had always felt mundane. It was a nice thought for her but that's all it is. A thought.

"Maddison, talk to me." Marcel said looking pleadingly at the girl.

"Let me take a wild guess on what you've been doing while I triggered my werewolf curse." She looked over at him. "You were busy conspiring with your lacky vampires and putting Davina in grave danger. I saw her out in the open when Sophie Devereaux is out and about looking for her to finish the harvest."

"Who did you kill?" Marcel asked after a minute of silence.

"Does it matter? I killed them." Maddison looked away from him as guilt flashed through both their eyes. Maddie did feel bad despite her being possibly petty but she just wanted her dad back.

Klaus walked back in the bar and took a seat beside Marcel. "Everything okay?" Marcel smiled at him.

"Just the usual." Klaus sighed. "Temperamental sister. So where's your informant?"