" What are you doing? " I asked, walking over to him. 

" Buying this here Millennium Falcon. " He said as he carried the heavy looking box. 

" It has a name? "  I questioned. 

" It's from a very famous movie series. " He said, walking to the register. 

" You really don't need to get it. " I said, trying to stop him from walking. I felt my feet sliding across the tile as he continued walking. Why does he have to be so much stronger than me? He set the box on the counter, pulling a wallet out of his pocket. 

" You two look young. You realize how expensive this is, right? " The person at the register said. I stayed silent, my eyes landing on the floor. 

" Saying I drove a Pagani Huayra here and it's my least expensive car, I think I can afford it. " Jungkook said. The person stopped talking, accepting Jungkook's cash. He carried the box, not even accepting the bag. We left the store, walking back out where the crowds of people were. After Jungkook forcefully bought the spaceship, we began to explore the mall. There were a lot of interesting things. We walked passed stands in the middle of the room, with people by them trying to sell you things. Jungkook looked kind of funny walking around carrying this massive box. My eyes landed on a store with various figurines and other cool looking stuff. I went running into the store because it interested me. A tug on the sleeve of my sweater pulled me back. 

" I'm going to put this in the car. Stay right there by the drinking fountain and wait for me. " He said in a serious tone. I nodded, realizing that he would be mad if I didn't listen. I walked over and stood next to the fountain, leaning against the wall. I watched as people walked by, playing with the hem of my sweater. 

I jumped when I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. 

" Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. " The unfamiliar male, who I just noticed was next to me, said. 

" It's alright. " I said in a quiet voice. The male flashed a huge smile. He has very kind looking eyes. 

" I like meeting new people and I thought you looked nice, so I decided to say hi! " He said. Trying not to make the situation awkward, I responded.

" Well... Hi. " I said, still slightly nervous. 

" Hi. My name's Hoseok. " He said, holding his hand out. I remember this from when I first met Jimin. I shook his hand, hoping that it was right. 

" Taehyung. " I said as my way to introduce myself. His large smile adorned his face once again. 

" Nice to meet you! I like your hair, by the way. " He said. I forgot that my hair was dyed an unnatural color. 

" Oh, Thanks. " I said. He pulled out a phone, his smile leaving. 

" My friend wants to meet up with me, so I have to go. Can I have your phone number so we can talk? " He said, putting the phone back away. 

" I actually don't have one. " I said, noticing his frown. 

" That's sad. How old are you? " He asked. 

" Seventeen. " I responded.

" Oh, I'm two years older than you. I just turned nineteen. " He said.

" That's, cool. " I said in the most awkward manner. 

" Well, I have to go. Maybe fate will let us cross paths again! " He said. He has a very upbeat and happy presence. 

" Bye, Hoseok. " I said as he walked away, waving at me in response. I turned around to see that Jungkook was standing right behind me. 

" Who was that? " He asked. He's not going to be mad because I talked to Hoseok, right? 

" Hoseok. " I said, fidgeting nervously. 

" Yeah, I got that. I mean what's his relationship to you? " He said. 

" I don't know. I just met him. " I said, staring at the ground. 

" Oh, well okay. Let's go. " He said. I looked up, surprised. Is he not mad? I followed behind Jungkook as we continued walking around the mall. I was proud of myself because I managed to hold a conversation with a new person. We continued our exploration of the place. Jungkook ended up forcefully buying me a cute cat figurine and a poster with kittens on it. I really like animals if you can't tell. I told him not to because I feel like he's wasting his money, but he bought them anyway. Overall, the day was actually very enjoyable and I felt comfortable in public for once. There wasn't an ounce of nervousness in my body by the time we finished up at the mall.