Chapter 10

**Taehyung's POV**

" TAEHYUNG! " My mom called from the living room of our house. I sat in the corner of my room, trembling in fear. 

'She's going to be so mad. I shouldn't of made that sandwich, but I was starving.' My thoughts span through my head. I was getting dizzy from hyperventillation. 

"GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT. " I jumped at the booming voice of my father. I shakily stood from the corner, using the bed the support myself as the room was spinning. I made my way to my door, barely able to keep my balance. I opened the door slowly, using all my willpower not to fall as I headed towards the stairway. I stood in the middle of the living room, meeting the furious eyes of my parents. I lowered my head to the ground, terrified of what was going to happen. 

" What took you so long! " My mom spat, both of them heading towards me. I stood firmly in my place, tears beginning to seep from my eyes. I opened my mouth to talk, but was interrupted by being harshly shoved, hitting the shelf behind me. The loud shatter of the flower vase echoed throughout the room. 

" I don't need to hear your pathetic excuses! You took the last of our bread and wasted it on your useless self! " My dad yelled towering above me. I felt the glass shards from the vase digging to my skin. I emitted a loud sob accidentally, clenching my eyes shut. There was a harsh impact on my stomach, followed by a shoe colliding with my face. I tears flowed from my eyes like a river as I coughed rapidly. 

" See! Look how weak you are, sobbing like a fucking baby! " I didn't respond, only continued to cry. I recieved hit after hit for who knows how long until they left, or so I thought. I slowly opened my teary eyes, wincing at the pain that flowed all over my body. Suddenly, a figure appeared before me. I looked up to see the wicked face of my dad, towering over me. A flash of light appeared, as he pulled a metal object from behind his back. 

" Maybe I should kill you myself if you can't even succeed at getting a murderer to kill you. " He spoke, venom leaking from his voice. He held the metal object above me, which I now made out to be a knife. 

" Wait! No! Please don't! " I screamed as the knife came closer and closer to my body. Right as it was about to plunge into my skin........

My eyes snapped open as I rapidly sat up. My eyes scanned to room, realizing I was not at home and my parents weren't here. I made an attempt to calm my breathing, a layer of sweat covering me. 

" It was only a nightmare. You're fine. " I told myself, over and over. I pulled the blanket up to my chin, taking deep breaths while whispering to myself. I didn't notice the creaking of the opening door, nor the figure approaching me as I had my eyes closed. I had finally managed to breath at a normal pace, my heart soon following. I fluttered my eyes open, only to scream and jump back at the eyes staring down at me. Only it wasn't my fathers dark brown ones, it was Jungkook's blood red ones. 

" Follow me. " He said, waving his hand towards him. I stayed in my spot, confused of what he was doing. Normally he comes down and brings me food, but there's no food. 

" What ar- " 

" Just do it before I change my mind. " He was clearly annoyed. I stood up hesitantly, going to grab my shoes. I didn't have time to do so as a hand wrapped around my wrist, dragging me towards the door. I stumbled along, as we exited the cell. 

" What are you doing? " I asked, being taken down a long hallway. 

" Letting you out before Jimin has an aneurysm. " He stated coldly. He's actually letting me out? I thought that I was going to die in there. We suddenly stopped, near a spiral staircase.