Chapter 16

**Taehyung's POV**

It was three days after my walk with Jungkook. I haven't actually seen him the whole time. Why am I upset? I feel like he's avoiding me and I don't know why. The only time he even made his existence known was when I heard a few knocks on the door and there was food sitting outside. Unless the food grew arms, someone else was there with it. Everytime I opened the door, no matter how quickly I ran to it, no one was there. However, today, I've heard nothing. It's past the usual time the knocks would happen. I'm trying to brush it off and think that he just forgot. I can't help myself from wondering, though. Did something happen to him? I sighed, turning on the TV to drown out my thoughts. I haven't left this room for three days and it's starting to get boring. I've tried everything to busy myself. There isn't any more cleaning than can be done. I thought about looking back in the drawer to see if there was anything fun in there. I made my way over to the drawer, opening it like I did when I found the game thing. I moved various objects around, searching for something that looked interesting to me. After finding nothing in the drawer, I began to look in the cabinet. I had already looked in here before, but it wouldn't hurt to look again. There's nothing in there anyways. I slid the door to the entertainment center open, being shocked that there were now things in there. All four Twilight books were in there, along with the five movies. I've only read the first one and haven't seen any of the movies. When did this get here? I looked in there when I first got this room and there was nothing. I decided that I would watch the first movie since I've read the book that goes with it. This book and movie series stood out to me because you can go to any thrift store and the whole series will be there. I took the case for the first movie out of the cabinet, leaving the rest of the stuff there. How do you play movies? I walked over to where the TV to begin trying to figure this out. I opened the case, taking out the disk. This black box has a very disk-shaped hole on it. I pressed what appeared to be a power button, seeing the button itself light up. I've never seen a button with an 'X' on it before. The box had a cord connecting to the TV. I turned on the TV, confused when it just played normal things. I went back over to the box with the 'X', checking the cord again. The cord says 'HDMI' on it. That probably means something. Time to go press random buttons on the remote until I see something that says anything about HDMI. I pressed each button that would make sense, stopping when I pressed a button with the word 'Imput' on it. A box popped up on the TV with a list of things. There were three different HDMI ones. I decided that I would press each one until one of them did something. When I pressed the second one, a green and blue screen with a little circle in the top left corner with Jungkook's picture on it came up. I think this is the right thing. I went back over to the box and shoved the disk into the hole. The box sucked it in and a thing called 'player app' came up on the TV. I believe that I have succeeded. The movie began to play as I sat excitedly to see one of my favorite books that I've read in picture form.

" Arizona looks like it would be hot. " I said to myself as scenery of dirt and cactuses showed. The movie continued the play, showing most of the important parts of the book. The movie finished and I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Seeing this after I know more about real life vampires, there are a lot of things that are wrong. Vampire eyes stay one color and don't change. Vampires burn in the sunlight, not sparkle. Vampires have fangs. The last thing I noticed was near the end when James bit Bella. Vampire bites don't hurt nearly as bad as the movie made it seem. Something else is weird, though. That movie was two hours long. My stomach started to growl as I wasn't given any food today. Jungkook hasn't shown up at all. Did he forget that I exist? I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

At that moment, an idea popped in my head.

" Maybe I should go out of the room and look for him. " I mumbled to myself. I know that it's against one of the rules he gave me, but I have a reason. I hesitantly walked to the door, reaching for the doorknob. I twisted the knob, opening the door. The house was eerily quiet. I stepped out of the room, deciding to search upstairs first. Most of the doors up here are locked anyways. After looking in the few rooms that weren't locked, I walked towards the stairs. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I proceeded anyways. I know my way around downstairs better than upstairs, so I should be able to search better. I started in the kitchen, seeing nothing. Everything looked neat and in order like it usually does. I played with the hem of my long sleeved black shirt that I was wearing, slightly nervous for a reason I don't know. I walked from the kitchen to the living room, the setup from the process to make my hair orange being cleaned up.

*Crash*

I whipped my head around at the loud noise. It sounded like something fell over. I slowly made my way toward the noise, thoughts of going back upstairs running through my head. I checked the large library that I saw when I first got let out of the cell, never being allowed to truly look through it. The next room over from the library was a room that I had never been to before. It was filled with various things. One thing was a large table, but with a green surface and holes on the side. Another was like a table but deep. There were little sticks on top with little men on them. I wasn't really familiar with any of this stuff, but it looked interesting. My eyes landed on a figure huddled up in the corner.

" Jungkook? " I spoke out softly. I didn't receive a response. I began to slowly take steps over. I stopped about five feet away. He really doesn't look okay. He's not even looking at me. He had his knees pulled to his chest and was hiding his face in them.

" Jung- " I began, but stopped when I saw his head fly up. My lips parted and my breath became shaky. His eyes looked different. They were the same color, but were glowing.

In an instant I felt my back collide with the floor, shooting pain up my spine. Jungkook hovered on top of me, his gaze freezing me in place. I set into panic mode and turned my head away from him to avoid his eyes.

'He's going to bite me! He's going to bite me!' Is all that went through my head.

I screamed when his fangs harshly ripped though my skin. This bite hurt way more than the others. I felt my blood leaving me and immediately began to push on his chest, having no luck at getting away. He grabbed my wrists and aggressively pinned them by the sides of my head.

" Jungkook. " I faintly said, trying to remove my wrists from his grip, only to have just my chest rise. My wrists stayed firmly on the ground.

" Please.... Stop. " I whispered, the world around me starting to spin. My breathing was quicker then it's ever been before. His fangs remained in my skin as I could feel the blood flowing out of me, even after my plea. My strength weakened, as I was barely even able to attempt to move my wrists at all. I felt my eyelids start to get heavy as a weightless feeling spread over me. I couldn't even see my surroundings anymore. Everything was blurred and spinning. I completely stopped even trying to escape, as I didn't have the strength to. I let my body go limp as my eyelids started to close.

" Jun- " Was the last thing I said, barely in a whisper, before I lost consciousness and black filled my vision.