Nervous

The school was over and I was just looking for the night. I am excited and nervous at the same time, this is my first date with a guy and I do not know what to do. I immediately call Yoora over. 

"I need you here. RIGHT NOW!" I yelled in the phone.

"Calm down. What is wrong?" 

"I have a date with Taehyung today, I do not know what to do. I am so nervous!" 

"What?! You have a date to got to, today, and you did not even bother to tell me about it?"

"Look I am sorry, I will explain. Just come"

"Ok, fine! Will be there in a minute"

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, continuously biting my nails while waiting for Yoora to come. "Ding dong" my doorbell rang. I ran and opened the door, not letting Yoora to even wait a second longer. 

"Hey! Please help me" I pleaded

"Ok, Ok, I will pick out the outfit and the accessories. Where are you guys going anyway?" she asked while going through my closet.

"I do not know. He never mentioned it" I said

"Oh god, you are useless! Let me call Yoongi" 

"Yoongi? When did you guys exchange numbers? And why are you calling him now."

"Number one: Yoongi thought I was cool after we sat together at lunch, so he asked me my number, that is it. Number 2: Idiot, they are close friends, Yoongi will know Taehyung's taste and preference."

V's POV

"What to do?!?!?" I said while walking back and forth.

"Why did you arrange your date today then?" Yoongi asked while laying down on my bed.

I called Yoongi over because I was a little nervous. I never planned such a romantic date with a girl. He is the one I trust the most and is really chill. 

"Yoongi, you are not helping!" I yelled

Before he could throw a savage comeback, his phone rang. His face immediately lit up looking at his phone screen. I snatched the phone away from his hand and see a picture of Yoora, 

"Beautiful? Seriously?" I asked while pointing towards the phone screen.

"You are not the only one who can like a girl. I really like Yoora" said Yoongi while blushing really hard.

"Answer the call!" I yell

"H-hello, Yoora?"

"Hey Yoongi"

"Why did you call?"

"Actually, as you are Taehyung's friend, do you know where he is taking Grace to their first date?"

Why does she want to know? I mumbled to myself

"The date has to do with heights and water" I whispered-yelled the answer to Yoongi

"I can't really tell because it is a surprise, but it has something to do with water and heights"

Grace's POV

"I can't really tell because it is a surprise, but it has something to do with water and heights" 

"Water and Height? " I question

"Bye Yoongi"

"OMG! I spoke to Yoongi" Yoora said while jumping around like a lunatic.

 After she was done expressing her happiness, she went back to my closet.

"If it has to do with water, I suggest you wear this" She pointed at a really cute outfit.

"You are the best!" I hugged her and ran into my room.

V's POV

"What are you even up to?" Yoongi asked

"I am not going to tell you. It is a surprise Yoongi."  

"Fine! What are you planning to wear?" he asked while walking towards my room.

"A loose white t-shirt and black pants" 

"Really? That for a first date?"

"You will get to know later, just shut up" I snapped back and shut the door.

Grace's POV

"Relax, you got this," I said to myself while looking at my ugly face in the mirror.

"You done?" Yoora yelled impatiently 

"Give me a second!"

I quickly wear the dress Yoora selected for me, It was a cute outfit. Most importantly, it is comfortable. 

For my hair, I simply tie a bun and leave it

For my hair, I simply tie a bun and leave it. I walk out of my room and Yoora gasps.

"Omg, look. You have legs" she said surprisingly.

"Thank you," I said while bowing.

"Everything is amazing, what about makeup?"

"Yoora?" I said while giving her the death glare.

"I know you hate makeup but for once, please," she asked with puppy eyes.

"Fine! But natural, no lipstick, no eyeshadow and no what is that eye thingy?"

"You meant wing liner?"

"Ya, whatever," I said while rolling my eyes

"I sometimes really wonder, are you a girl?" she said while taking out her makeup kit.

-

Double update!!! Let's see how her date goes. Please vote and comment.