"What? Why has no one ever told me before? I can't believe this!" I joked with him and soon heard the sweet sound of his laughter as one of his hands buried into my hair holding me close to him

I let my breath fan onto his neck being sure to let out little noises that sounds like moans. I felt his arms tense up at the feeling of my breath teasing him. I smirked to myself at the fact I had this effect on him and carried on. I left gentle kisses along his jawline and neck, getting close to his lips but being sure not to kiss him properly, I want him begging for it.

"Jimin... Just kiss me please"

"Nope, I want to tease you" I placed more kisses over his neck and jawline, slowly working my way over his collarbone. I made sure to leave a few love bites on him so people know he's claimed and looked back to admire the art work on his neck. I caught his eyes and I could see the desperation in them, I smiled and held his hands back before kissing along the other side of his neck. He suddenly let out a loud groan and I knew I'd found his weak spot, I rolled my tongue over it again and again feeling his whole body tense up. I started sucking on the same spot until a purple mark was left, his hands suddenly came loose from mine and roamed over my body. He buried one into my hair and one tickled over my back and sides.

"Jimin please kiss me, I need it. I need your kiss"

I just sat up and smiled before shaking my head. I got out of bed but I was suddenly pinned to the wall, I looked up to find Jungkook looking desperate and confused

"Where are you going? Why are you leaving me once you've turned me on?" He pressed his body closer to me and I could feel how hard he was getting.

"I told you, I want you begging for a kiss from me"

"I am begging... I need you" he pleaded, I shook my head however and kissed his weak spot on his neck again.

"Not enough in my opinion" I whispered and kissed just under his ear.

I got away from him and walked downstairs to get some food. Before I knew it I had Jungkook back hugging me with his hands roaming over my chest and stomach. I could feel his bulge was growing more as he pressed it to my butt. I smiled and gave him a bite of my food before he looked at me cheekily

"What?" I asked, he leaned into my ear and placed a hand around my neck

"I can just think of something else I'd rather eat... and I don't mean your blood" I felt my breathing hitch at his actions and words "two can play at this teasing game you have in mind Jimin, I'm a pretty good tease when I want to be. I have incredible self control. You have no idea what you're up against. My advice is quit while you're ahead" he kissed down the side of my neck and the top of my back, letting his teeth graze my skin gently. I turned around and smiled to try and hide my increased desperation and went back to my food, hearing Tae and Hoseok walk in.

"Good morningggg" Tae sang I replied and looked at Hoseok, he looked really tired

"Hoseok are you okay?" I stood up and went to him brushing his hair out of his face

"I'm fine Min, Tae fed on me so I'm just a little weak at the minute. He's making me some food then I'll be okay in a couple of hours"

"Hmm okay, let me know how you feel later" I then went over to Tae and slapped him on the back of his head "don't take so much blood next time, look how weak he is! Don't make me hate you Tae!"

"Alright alright, I got a little carried away today I agree but I promise I'll be more careful next time" he smiled and tickled under my chin "I heard you and Jungkook are dating now"

"What how did you hear that? It only happened last night"

"Has Jungkook not told you that we can hear a lot better than humans, it's not as amazing as they make out in movies but I can hear every inch of this house if I really try to"