Chapter Twenty : Feelings Reciprocated, Marriages Denied And Proposals Rejected

Start from the beginning

Just when he was about to move, she held his collar, moving closer to him. "What the hell? You come and tell me that you like me but you won't give me a chance to speak; you yourself decide my answer and leave me hanging, like what even? You don't even want to listen to what I've to say about all of this." She spoke as the annoyance in her voice became evident to which Aditya gave a confused look to her.

"You're feelings are reciprocated, Aditya." Nisha said, as she smiled at him. "What do you mean?" He asked, supporting her by placing his hands on her waist. "I mean that I don't like you in that way but I do feel protective towards you. I feel possessive towards you. Time spent with has always been the best, Aditya." She spoke to which he smiled slowly.

"Oh by the way, I like your body, too. Way too hot, eh?" Nisha said, running her left hand in his hairs as the right one rubbed the nape of his neck. "You're no less, Mrs. Reddy." He said as he smirked looking at her blushing face. "Aditya, can I uh, kiss you?" She questioned to which he nodded, smiling. "I don't know what the future holds for both of us but Nisha, I'd like to celebrate my present," He sighed as he paused. "with you." He completed as Nisha went leaned forward toes, capturing his lips.

It started off as a slow kiss but turned more aggressive when Aditya pushed her on her bed, removing his shirt. He got on top of her, engulfing her lips again as their tongues collided. He moved his hands all over her waist as Nisha's hands hooked around the back of his neck. "Aditya." Nisha moaned, quite breathless as they both parted.

Nisha slowly opened her eyes to see Aditya gazing at her with regretful eyes and her heart skipped a beat. "D-do you regret this?" She questioned slowly pointing towards the space between them. "No, obviously not." Aditya replied quickly, shaking his head negatively. "Then?" Nisha questioned, looking confused though from inside she was relieved.

"I feel bad that I've accused you of faking Adhya and Karthikeya's pictures. Even after you've proved your innocence, I still questioned you as to why should I believe you. I just uh, am sorry." Aditya mumbled the last part quite awkwardly to which Nisha nodded. "Aditya, it's alright. Let's start afresh now." She smiled at him to which he nodded reluctantly. She smirked at him and quickly took in his lips for another kiss, erasing his regrets.

Likewise, in another part of the city, Adhya couldn't control her happiness and contended feeling as Karthikeya filled her in; they made out without protection for the first time and Adhya couldn't promise that would be the last time. When Karthikeya requested for this, Adhya wasn't sure as to how they'll end up but right now she couldn't help but not regret it.

Her trust for him increased by a thousand folds as a fulfilled feeling engulfed her. She knew she shouldn't have done this before marriage, but when they loved each other, she didn't see the need for marriage, anymore. But little did she know that everything was not just black and white; there was something which was grey too and in her case, it was Karthikeya's hidden conspiracies.

Karthikeya heaved a sigh of relief as he accomplished what he wanted to do; Adhya was more easy to deal with than he thought. All he had to do now, was to wait for her to get pregnant and step B of his plan would be implemented. He smirked arrogantly as he realised that all of this had not just been beneficial to the revenge but to him also; he, undeniably enjoyed filling her in.

If being inside her was heaven, then being inside her with any rubber barriers was just a cherry on top. He ran his hands in her - who now was sleeping soundly with her head on his chest - golden brunette hair as he sighed. He knew all of this would break her, yet he couldn't help it. His so-called revenge mattered more than the self respect of the girl who made him feel content after so many years.