18. Chapter Eighteen

**This is the song that is playing at the Springball**

**BTW BOTH MIKE AND ALEX HAVE TURNED 15!!**

Alex's POV

Justin and I were now at the Springball. It felt nice to be out of the hospital and to be at the school again. I looked at the dancing students and I saw Max and Jane dancing.

"There's Jane", I said to Justin and pointed in the direction Jane was at.

Justin looked at the direction, said thanks to me and walked to Jane. I smiled at Justin as he and Jane started to dance with each other. There was some dude, that I saw had danced with Will, Will wasn't there right now, who walked up to Max and offered his hand to her. I couldn't hear what she said but she probably said yes to a dance because they soon started to dance with each other. This whole time I could've felt someone look at me. I turned around and the sight blew me away.

Mike stood there, fancy as ever, looking directly into my eyes with awe. I looked back with the same awe and we walked toward each other. Both of us smiled the whole time and soon we stood in the middle of the room and looked into each other's eyes.

"You look beautiful", Mike smiled at me with a slight chuckle.

I blushed, "And you look handsome", I smiled back at Mike.

He smiled too, never breaking the eye contact, "Do you want to dance?"

"I... don't know how", I told Mike.

"Me neither. Do you want to figure it out together?"

I nodded and Mike took my hand making me blush slightly. We walked to the middle of the gym hall and stood in front of each other. Mike took my arms and put them on his shoulders, "I think you do it like this", Mike said.

I chuckled slightly and instead of having my arms on Mike's shoulders I wrapped them around his neck. Mike placed his hands on my waist and we smiled all the time, as we danced to the music.

We danced for what felt forever until Mike stopped. The music was still playing. Mike then placed his hand on my chin as I placed my hands on his chest as we both leaned forward. I felt Mike's breathe on my lips and our noses touched each other.

We've been interrupted two times already, so I am not gonna let this chance go away.

As the chorus of the song came, mine and Mike's lips touched and it became a kiss. When we kiss it felt like fireworks, and just like that. When we pulled away, fireworks were blowing up in the hall. 

Mike and I chuckled as we pulled each other in and kissed again. This time a little more passionate. I wrapped my arms around Mike's neck and pulled them in his curly hair, making us getting closer and his hands were wrapped around my waist.

*THIS THING I'M ABOUT TO WRITE IS REQUESTED BY MY MOM Faithy_xoxo_6 DON'T HATE ME IT'S NOT SMUT SO NO WARNING*

Mike and I pulled away and Mike had a big ass smirk on his face. I looked at him questioningly. He took my hand and we walked out of the gym hall. I was still confused what we were gonna do.

Mike's POV

I took Alex to the nearest bathroom on this floor, he still looked at me confused. I stood in front of him and wiggled my eyebrow at him.

He gasped and then smirked as I knew that he probably got the reference.

I cupped his face and crashed my lips into his as I pinned him against the wall. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling his hands into my hair exploring every curl.

I then took the first step and licked Alex's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Alex gladly opened up his mouth and our tongues fought for dominance, which I won. My mouth explored Alex's mouth and it felt amazing. I then pulled away and knew something that was better for us to do.

"Want to finish this at my place?" I whispered in Alex's ear, smirking.

"Yes, please", Alex said in my ear.

3rd person's POV

Mike took Alex's hand and they walked out of the bathroom and made their way to Mike's house. When they were at Mike's house Mike almost rushed to kiss Alex.

He pinned Alex against the wall and kissed him deeply. They took off their shoes and Mike took Alex by the legs and hoisted him up. Alex wrapped his legs around Mike's waist and his arms around Mike's neck pulling his hands up in Mike's curly hair and started to explore them.

Mike then walked with Alex on his waist up the stairs to go to his bedroom. When they came in, Mike pulled away for a second to close the door and lock it. He then looked back at Alex and they made out again.

Mike walked with Alex to his bed and laid Alex down on it, crawling on top of him. Mike then pulled away only to attach his lips to Alex's neck. He placed kisses all over from his jawline and onto the neck. He buttoned up the two first buttons on Alex's shirt, making it easier for him to kiss on it.

When he found the spot that made Alex moan he started to suck and lick on the spot, making sure it became a hickey. He trailed his hands up Alex's shirt, feeling his exposed skin. As they made out Mike started to unbutton Alex's shirt. When all the buttons were done he took Alex his shirt, throwing it to the floor. He then took off his own shirt, throwing it at the floor where Alex's shirt was.

Mike started to trail kisses down Alex's stomach, Alex moaning at every touch. He kissed all the way to Alex's hip bone. He looked up at Alex.

"You want to do this?" Mike asked Alex.

"Yes", Alex moaned.

3rd person's POV

And that night, when Karen walked into Mike's room. She saw two boys, sleeping in Mike's bed. Curled up to each other, both feeling happier than ever.

The End