09. Chapter Nine

If you don't like the f-word then I'll be putting a ** when it comes in a chapter. 

Alex's POV

I woke up only to have arms wrapped around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the area. I was in Mike's basement, I looked at the person who laid beside me and there was Mike. His arms were wrapped around my waist and our legs were straddled with each other.

I looked at Mike's face. It looked so peaceful and soft snores came out of his mouth. His curly hair was all messed up. I took my hand in his hair and started to play with one of the curls. After a few minutes, I fell asleep again.

Mike's POV 

I woke up to have a big amount of weight on my arms. I rubbed my eyes and saw Alex. He was sleeping, snuggled into my chest. I turned him around a bit and looked at Alex. He looked adorable when he was asleep. His short curly hair was all messed up and his face was a little red since he's been crying yesterday. 

I felt so sad for him. Hopper called him gay. I knew that if he reacted like that when Alex was called gay. Then he will get destroyed if he ever becomes gay. 

Soft snores escaped Alex's mouth making him look more adorable then he has ever been. His freckled nose looked cute as well. I took my finger on his nose and started to rub softly up and down on his nose. 

Alex woke up, making me take away my finger from his nose. That was a good way to wake him up. I should do that often.

Alex looked at me with tired eyes. I smiled at his adorableness.

"Hello there, sleeping beauty", I said softly to him.

"Hi", Alex said closing his eyes slowly then opened them again.

"How did we even fall asleep here?" I asked him as we both looked around the basement.

"I have no-", a yawn cut him off. "-Idea", Alex said. He looked so cute, and his lips looked so kissable as he licked his dry lips. Wait what?

(I stg who else licks their lips when they wake up? I do, because my lips are often dry as fuck.)

Alex and I stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. Before we heard a door opening from upstairs. Shit! My mom and dad don't know where I am. Or that Alex slept over here.

"I should go home", Alex said looking down a bit. "My mom and dad are probably worried as hell", he chuckled.

"Yeah", I said, admiring his beauty.

"We'll see each other at school later", Alex smiled.

"Yeah, we will", I said.

We both sat up and our hair was both really messy. I tried to flatten my hair down but it didn't work.

"Ah, screw it!" I said pissed off.

Alex sighed, and he sat close to me trying to flatten my hair himself. But he was too short, that he didn't even reach up to touch the top where it was messiest. I chuckled at him but that chuckle got stuck in my throat as Alex sat on my lap.

Alex smirked at me saying "You want me to fix your hair our not?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Sure", I said.

Alex smiled at me and started to flatten my hair himself. Him sitting on my lap made it easier for him to reach up to the messiest part. (Yo dicc?)

I had my hands on his hips, playing with the hem of his shirt. The thing I didn't notice was how handsome he looked and how hard he tried to look good for the Hopper's.