02. Chapter Two

3rd person's/Alex's thoughts POV

Alex had packed all his stuff and went to bed when he was done. The day after, he and his family packed the car and they left their old home to start a new life in Hawkins, Indiana. Alex was both excited and nervous to move away. He was gonna miss Darryl and especially Nori, where could he ever find someone as beautiful as her? Where could he ever found someone to make him see the person in slow-mo? Where could he ever find a girl like that? Or maybe a boy?

Alex's POV

I woke up from my thoughts by Justin shaking me.

"Come on, little bro. We're here!" he said and got out of the car.

I yawned, making my way out of the car. We were actually in Hawkins.

The house we were living in was pretty big. It was white and brown. Pretty much like every other house on the street.

"It's actually pretty nice", I said to my mom.

"See? It wasn't that bad moving, huh?" my mom nudged my arm.

I shrugged.

We brought all our moving boxes into the house, the entrance was pretty good, I guess.

"We'll take the boxes, why don't you two choose rooms?" my mom said as she walked past me and Justin with a box.

"I don't like this place", Justin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It looks so old and..." he sniffed. "It smells bad".

"Not everything has to be new to be perfect and the smell... that's you, Justin", I said.

Justin rolled his eyes and walked past me to get upstairs. I followed him. It wasn't that much upstairs, three bedrooms and one toilet. Justin took the room closest to the bathroom and I took the bedroom beside his.

*Timeskip 'cause I don't know how to describe stuff*

We were done late at night with all our unpacking. I had my bed in my room, a desk where I put my Michael Jordan card and my posters were on the walls again.

"Hey, little bro!" I heard Justin yell outside of my room.

"What?" I yelled back as I walked out of the room.

"Follow me!" Justin said and ran down the stairs, I followed him.

He ran down some stairs again and what I saw amazed me. We had a basement. It was perfect for my TV to watch Michael Jordan.

"This. Is. Awesome", I said to Justin.

"Perfect for your TV, huh, little b?" Justin said.

"It is!" I said as I walked around with a huge smile on my face. "I can see it in front of me. Right there!" I said pointing at a corner. "There will the coach be, and there", I pointed a little further away. "There will the TV be".

"Sounds like you have a plan", Justin said as he walked up the stairs.

"Oh, Justin", I said as I looked around the basement again. "I do".

____________________________________
The next chapter will be out tomorrow. I am so sorry that this chapter became a little boring, but I swear that the next one will be a little more interesting ;)