12. Chapter Twelve

Hello! Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I wasn't even feeling that well, I literally had a panic attack at school and I had an awful headache. But now I'm back! Hope you enjoy this! :D And I am going to introduce a new character to this story. No the character isn't evil. It's a nice one :) And if you ship Lumax/Mucas, i'm sorry.

Justin's POV

Jane and I had snuck out to go to the park together. Hopper didn't like me for some reason so we had to sneak out.

We walked hand in hand, laughing with each other. Jane and I were gonna walk home to mine because Alex was the only one home and Hopper doesn't like me.

As we were almost home at mine, I saw the lights in the kitchen starting to flicker. It flickered so much that I was almost scared. I looked at Jane, she looked at the flickering and her eyes were wide and they spoke fear.

I was about to ask Jane what was wrong but something else caught my ears making me more scared. I heard a scream from inside the house. It wasn't just any scream. It was Alex's.

Without any warning, I dropped Jane's hand and ran to the house. Jane ran after me. I opened up the door quickly and ran into the house. My eyes searched the area. Everything was dark.

"LITTLE BRO!" I yelled. Earning no answer.

I ran to the kitchen, seeing a knife laying on the floor and on the counter was vegetables to make a salad. There was a slight red liquid on the counter as well. I walked up to the counter and saw blood.

The first thought in my mind was, "Has Alex killed himself?" but that thought was removed because I knew how much Alex liked it here, and would never want to kill himself. I knew one person that would be super sad about it, Mike.

They have gotten a lot closer lately, and I know that Alex never had a friend like he did with Mike. Not even I am closer to Alex, than Mike. 

I ran upstairs and ran into Alex room. It was empty. I turned on my heels and ran down the stairs.

"LITTLE BRO!" I yelled again as I searched the house for Alex.

My sight began to blur and I felt my eyes water. I turned around and yelled at all my lungs, "ALEX WHERE ARE YOU?!"

And then I broke down. 

I fell to the floor, sobbing, with my head in my hands as the tears flushed out of my eyes. I felt arms around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Jane hugging me tightly. I hugged her by her waist and cried into her shoulder. She stroked my hair, rubbing my back, whispering lovely things in my ear, making me calm down.

I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears out of my eyes. She looked at me with guilt in her eyes.

"Justin", she said. I looked at her. "I am so sorry about this. I know what happened to your brother but... I can't tell you. I need you to stay here and don't leave the house!"

"But... Jane! You know about Alex!" I exclaimed and stood up. She looked at me with guilt in her eyes. "If you know where he is, take him back!"

"I would if I could", Jane said to me.

What does she mean? If she knew where he was, then she could easily take him here, right?

"Jane, please!" I said. "And I could help you!"

"Justin, I said no!"

"Jane, I swear to god, he's my brother!"

"Justin! I don't want you getting hurt!"