15. Chapter Fifteen

Mike's POV

Nancy and I woke up early today, we were gonna find Alex today and I swear that if we don't. I'll kick some ass.

Nancy had told Jonathan and Steve to meet us at our home at 3:15. They told us that they were gonna meet us at Hawkins lab instead. Both Nancy and I knew what they were gonna do. But we didn't question it. Joyce and Hopper didn't want to make our parents worried, so they also said that they were gonna meet us there.

Nancy and I walked to the garage to find some weapons if the Demogorgon came. We searched pretty much every little spot in the garage. I looked at Nancy to see if she found something, she looked at me with questioning eyes. Like she had a question in her mind.

Nancy's POV (nancy's my mom, just sayin. i love momma steve but still)

I know that Mike misses Alex, but when Will got missing, he didn't act like this. Right now, Mike seems different. Mike barely cries, and when Will got missing he didn't cry. He did when Jane got missing, though.

Wait, what's the difference?

"Hey, Mike. Can I ask you something?" I asked Mike. He turned around and nodded to me. "Why are you so different about this when it came to Will? When Will got missing you barely cried, but when Jane was missing you had cried sometimes. The only difference was that you had a crush... on... Jane."

My eyes widened and Mike blushed. 

"Wait, you..." Mike looked down at the floor. "You like Alex?" 

A slight tear fell from Mike's eye.

(ok i need to stop making them cry or else the malex police is gonna come after me)

Mike nodded and wiped his eyes. I walked up to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back tightly.

"Mike, it's okay", I whispered. "If you like Alex... I'm not gonna judge you. You see what I'm going through with Steve and Jonathan."

Mike chuckled a bit and I felt him smile into my neck, making me smile wider. All of this adventure we've had, have really made us closer. For about maybe, 4 years ago, we weren't this close.

Mike and I pulled away and smiled at each other as we continued to look for weapons.

Timeskip

Mike's POV

The clock was now 3:14 and the party had started to gather in the yard. Nancy had already left to go to Hawkins Lab. As the whole party now stood in my yard at their bikes. I realised that it was already getting dark. We looked at each other questioningly but we realised that it was probably the upside down, wanting us to come.

We all got on our bikes and started to paddle from my yard, through Hawkins and into Hawkins lab. The whole ride, no one spoke. At all. As we came to the gate to go into Hawkins lab, we stopped. I looked if I could find the other's and I saw a slight light at the parking.

I looked at the party and nodded toward them. We started to paddle again and now we saw that it was full dark. I looked at the clock and saw that it was just 4. We came to the entrance of Hawkins lab and saw Hopper's car, Hopper stood outside of it and Joyce stood beside him. We saw Jonathan's car, with Jonathan, Steve and Nancy standing outside of it.

I smiled at everyone. We were back in the good old days. Trying to find the new person in town. Alexander "Alex" Riley.

"If we're gonna find the kid we need people to have a guard", Hopper said and took out his gun. "We need people outside and inside."