“This way, Sir Guevarra.” a helper walked in front of us and led the way, until we got to a door.

“The rooms are 203 and 204. Is there anything you need, Sir?” the helper asked him, but he shook his head.

“No, thank you.”

“Enjoy your stay, Sir.”

We waited 'till the helper dissappeared. And as for the rooms, the plan stayed clear, the boys in 203, and the girls in 204. Since it's already quarter to 6, the hallway's already lit with gold lights. When we entered the room, as expected, we were amazed by the way the room is built. I couldn't describe it that much but it just shouts elegance and simplicity in one. Instead of the one normal king-sized bed, there were two in our room, joined to be one.

“Aba... magaling pumili si Dad ng hotel ah!” Kylie muttered, looking at every single inch of the room, her eyes wandering around in amazement.

“Oo nga e, mas magarbo sa hotel namin.” Jamiel comments, Kylie quickly turned her head to her.

“Meron kayong hotel?!”

“Hmm...” Jamiel nodded, which left Kylie hanging. “Family business namin e, kaso si Papa na lang nagha-handle.”

“Ahh... O kayo Exellor? Meron ba kayong business? Medyo familiar sa'kin yung apelyido mo e.”

“Collias... Contruction Holdings.”

“Wow! Kakaiba naman ah! Contruction... Oh alam ko naman yung sa'yo!” Kylie turned her attention to Rhianne, who's unpacking her stuff too, near me.

“Eh doon ka nga nag-aaral.” Rhianne smiled.

“I know... Bilib nga ako sa inyo eh at magaling kayong kumanta! Oh ikaw, Jamiel, marunong ka bang kumanta??”

Questions are asked as we continued unpacking our things before dinner. Jamiel kept her answers short, just like me but we're fine from the questions Kylie have to ask. It's not bad, it's actually something that's helpful. And I know, being in a room with people you barely know would suck. Social interaction would be a mess. Kylie actually made the situation light with each other. Even though my memories aren't some kind of trash just to throw away and forget, atleast, I feel alright being with them... and Rhianne.

When the clock struck 6, the boys called us from the outside. We left the room and made sure to lock it before coming with them. They were all smiles when they saw us, especially Paul.

I was slightly weirded out 'cause I know I've caused him dissapointment when I ignored hs texts... and his existence earlier.

We went to the lobby of the hotel to find the traditional restaurant that they have. They served variety of food, from the common ones, to delicacies that are exotic. And as per usual, Kylie and Greg were the ones that ruled the timebeing during dinner.

“WALA! SA'KEN NA 'TONG PORK RIBS!” Kylie yelled at Greg's face, laughing and trying to fight Greg's hand as he tried taking the pork rib on her plate.

“KYLIEEE! FAVORITE KO YAN EEEH!” Greg protest, but nonetheless, laughs along.

“WALAAA!”