Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Staring and Ignoring

_____

"When someone is stalking you because they think you are stalking them, it makes you wonder who really is the true stalker?"

- Shannon L. Alder
_____

Still starting at her from afar.

It's been 3 days.

She's the only thing on my mind for days, and I don't know why.

Ang dami kasing tanong ng utak ko at hindi iyon matahimik! I don't even know what to do. I can't just ask her all those. Unang una, dahil ayaw kong iwan ang mga kaibigan ko, and baka pagkamalan pa nila akong pinopormahan ko siya.

I don't even like her.

I just met her, and she's Exellor. A very weird girl to be precise.

I watched her actions everyday. Pagpunta ng school, her behavior at class, breaktime, lunch and even dismissal for heaven's sake! Naglalakad siya pauwi I noticed, so her house must be close somewhere near the school. I wanted to talk to her, but it seems that she isn't that type of girl. Jayvee already tried actually, nai-kweto niya sa akin.

"So, you're Exellor? I'm Jayvee." sabi nitong si Jayvee na naglahad ng kamay for her to shake hands with, but she did not took it, leaving his hand at air. He wasn't embarrassed though, since marami ring babaeng ayaw makipaghandshake sa kanya, dahil nahihiya, or thinking he's 'feeling famous' or something, but he is famous, actually. Tatlo silang transferees na nasa office at nakaupo sa iisang sofa. Nasa gitna si Jayvee, while Exellor was on his right and the other one, Kent, was on his left.

Kent already introduced himself to Jay kaya naman napagtuonan nito ang cellphone niya at hindi na inabala pa ni Jayvee. Exellor was just staring at her front, in mid air. He thinks that she was is deep thought.

"What are you thinking?" Jay asked her.

Surprisingly, she turned her head around at his. Her sharp eyes pierced through his. "A lot."

It made Jay smile, finally making her answer. "What do you mean by that? You have a lot of problems at hand?"

"You can say that." she answered.

Mahaba ang naging katahimikan, until Jay asked her a question again. "Why were you at Blasters last time? I saw you. Do you... play games?"

"Yeah." tipid niyang sagot.

"Is it okay for you to--"

"You can go to room ICT 4-B now." sabi ng student assisstant ng principal pagkapasok sa office, interrupting Jay. Tumayo silang tatlo, and got out. He was gonna ask her for lunch.

He couldn't ask her now since nahihiya siya, at mapag-isa. Noticing she likes what she does, baka daw masira niya yung 'peace' around her. He told me na he felt peace when she talked to her. I don't even know about Jay but he just asked her a bunch of questions and he feels that? Weird.

Speaking of weird, Exellor was quite smart too. She knew programming like the rest of us, but somehow, I think that she already knows more about what we were studying. Since we tackled Java, she knew how to debug a code given by our teacher.

Not only she was like that at Computer Programming, but on other subjects too.

She also kept wearing the beanie. Ang alam ko kasi bawal magsuot ng accessories inside school premises pero parang hindi naman siya binabawalan ng mga teachers ko. Ano iyon, baka favorite niya iyon? May sakit sa buhok? Baka wig lang?? Kaya kailangan niyang suot iyon?