Is this some fucking fairytale?!

"So the wedding_"

"Already decided on a law wedding not some grand one. We both don't want each other anyways, there's no need in wasting money on wedding decorations and shit like that." He cut me off and I stared at him in disbelief.

"Must you suck the life out of everything, huh?!" I questioned angrily but he paid me no heed.

"Must you make everything complicated?!" He fired back and at this point I honestly wanted to dump water on him.

He wasn't the only one stressed out about the fact that we were getting married. If I had a choice, he wouldn't even make it last on my list. 

"Look, we're both stressed out okay. Just don't direct that shitty anger at me, you get that?" I demanded and he stared at me blankly.

"You're enjoying this, huh?" He wiped his mouth with the tissue on the table and suddenly asked me," You know I'm starting to actually believe in that gold digger nonsense. It's about my money isn't it? He's rich so I wouldn't mind getting married to a total stranger who has a girlfriend whilst I am in some weird sort of situations situationship with his cousin"

I dropped my fork on my plate and stared at him in disbelief. " Wow. Congratulations, how did you figure that out?! Even I didn't know that!"

"You know what? I'm done here. This is all bullshit!" He exclaimed and suddenly got up from the table.

He grabbed his coat and without another word left the table in fury.

I sighed and watched the food left in his plate. "What a waste" I sighed.

"Ah well, more for me!" I muttered excitedly to myself and continued eating to my satisfaction.

A gold digger, huh?

I was quite sure that was what my nickname would be in the tabloids and celebrity gossips. I was even too scared to check the comments in ROSS Zinztagram page.

Suddenly my phone rang and I reached into my bag for it. After a 30 second long hide and seek battle with my bag, I finally found my phone and answered.

"Girl you bagged it real good this time!!" I heard a shriek over the phone and I instantly knew who it was.

"Well hello Susan" I muttered and shoved another forkful of food into my mouth.

"Well, hello Mrs Money in the Bank!"

"How did you know about the wedding announcement?" I asked her and traced the design of the tablecloth with my finger.

"It's all over the gossip pages. Apparently he's dating a Supermodel though, hopefully you have some way to  deal with that obstacle."

I sighed and replied," He's not leaving her"

"Wait what? W-W-What do you mean by that?!"

"We were speaking about that a while ago before he stormed off. He's not ready to part ways with the love of his life over some poor gold digger like me" scooping some more food, I shoved it in my mouth and savored the taste.

"Scandalous!"

"Yeah yeah, I'll deal with that one later. I'm sure we'll find something, my reputation's already ruined and I doubt he'd want to join me in the dirt pile with cheating rumors. " I added and looked around to see everyone paired at their tables besides me.

"He's dating Rachel Santiago though, any man would be stupid to let her go to be honest "

"Rachel Santiago? The fuck is that?" I asked and tried to recall where I heard the name Rachel. Then I remembered some blonde haired kid back in elementary but her name was Smith, I was sure of that.