Chapter 04: Change of Heart

The youngest woke up with a raging headache the morning after

The youngest woke up with a raging headache the morning after. She found herself in her own bed at the hotel penthouse, still clothed with the hoe outfit she wore the night before, but now sporting a hangover from the deepest pit of hell.

Lisa can't seem to remember how she got back in the hotel in one piece no matter how much she skimmed her memory of what transpired the night before.

All she remembered though was how much she wanted to jump Jeon Jungkook all night.

That little shit was too sexy for his own good. She grimaced at the thought.

Since she can no longer go back to sleep, she decided to get out of the skimpy outfit, splash cold water to her still numb face, and wear comfortable pajamas before dragging herself towards the marbled kitchen for some much-needed caffeine.

She stopped short when she came face to face with Jung Hoseok who was unceremoniously lounging around their living room.

"Hoseok oppa, what the heck are you doing in here?" She uttered in disbelief as she looked at the handsome face of the Bangtan Son.

"Oh, great. You're awake!" He gave her a grin before pushing the bewildered girl to the dining room. "Just wanted to check up on you girls after last night and figured I should bring you four something to eat, too. It's almost lunchtime anyway."

She began salivating at the sight of blueberry pancakes, crisp bacon, scrambled eggs, bottles of orange juice and cups of brewed coffee laid out in front of her. "Thank you. You're an angel!"

"You're welcome, Lisa. I'm surprised you even managed to get out of bed in the first place. You were pretty out of it last night," the guy gave her an amused chuckle.

"Who brought us home, anyway?"

"You don't remember?" He chuckled again when the girl shook her head no. "Yoongi hyung and Taehyung did, after we successfully pried you away from Jin hyung that is."

"Please tell me you're kidding." She uttered in complete horror, her headache was ten times worse now.

"Sorry, I wish I was. You won't stop following hyung around and telling everybody how he's the most beautiful person you had ever seen. It was pretty cute, actually."

"Oh my god. Please tell me that's the only embarrassing thing I did." She would absolutely jump off the nearest cliff if she did something cringe that involved their Golden Maknae.

"You also mentioned how illegal Jimin's jawline is. But aside from that, you were pretty much just drinking like there's no tomorrow."

She heaved a sigh of relief. "Okay, I think I can live with that."

"My head hurts so much..." a worn-looking Kim Jennie made an appearance. "Oh, hi there oppa."

"That's what you get for drinking too much." Hoseok handed Jennie the glass bottle containing the bright orange liquid. "Here, drink this. It's my homemade hangover cure."