Chapter 13: A Teenage Dream

Kim Jennie woke up drenched in sweat

Kim Jennie woke up drenched in sweat. Her heart was racing and there was a burning sensation between her thighs. She then realized that she was aroused, terribly at that, and the feeling was clouding her mind.

It had been way too long since she last touched herself and now, she gets hot even when sleeping. There were two words that best described her now: sexually frustrated.

To make matters worse, she was married to a very attractive man and yet, she still wasn't getting any action. Her milkshake, as Jisoo kindly mentioned weeks prior, was indeed inferior.

Looking at her phone, she saw that it was already eight in the morning on a Saturday, a day when Yoongi tends to leave the penthouse before the sun is out because of his crazy schedule. She was all alone, had nothing better to do and needed release as soon as possible.

Eh, screw it.

Without a second thought, she hunched up her cotton nightgown and slid a hand into her lace panties. As expected, she was already wet.

Jennie slowly exhaled the breath she didn't know she was holding when a finger touched her throbbing clit, her juices making it easy for her to gently rub herself. Then, she put two fingers inside of her, her breath hitching at the pleasure that raked her body.

She closed her eyes and found herself imagining that it was Yoongi's long fingers that were inside of her in the moment. The thought made her even wetter.

Soft moans escaped her lips as the pleasure grew more intense. Just a little bit longer and she will come right then and there.

Just a little bit more...

A small movement in her peripheral vision startled Jennie. She gasped, her wide eyes zeroing on a particular black-haired mobster who was casually leaning against their bathroom door.

Jennie was horrified beyond belief. "Were you standing there the whole time?!" However, she was also extremely turned on with the way he was looking at her right now.

"Yes," he teased, "I was minding my own business in here then I catch you like this." A cocky grin graced his lips, "don't let me interrupt you."

She scowled at him, embarrassed. "I don't think so. Show's over."

Jennie laid there, unmoving, as her husband strolled to the bed like a predator stalking his prey. She gulped. The mobster stopped at the foot of the bed, took her hand, and licked her fingers clean. "Delicious."

Yoongi proceeded to take off her underwear, and she let him. Kneeling in front of her, his hand lightly pushed between her thighs and they fell open shamelessly. She was half-naked now and spread like a feast in front of him. She should feel shy, but weirdly, she didn't.