No Distractions

Cerys' P.O.V:

I'm so glad tonight me and Harry get to spend some alone time together. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging around with the others but I do need a break sometimes. When Harry told me to be ready for 5pm I was excited because I knew he had something planned for us. I don't care what it is, I'll be grateful either way, I just want to spend some time with my boyfriend.

When Harry rests his palm om my bare thigh, quite high up might I add, it makes me blush and it heats the skin there. I glanced over at him and he didn't take his eyes off the road but smirked because he knew what he was doing to me and he knew I was looking at him.

Harry is so cheeky and I love that side of him. He's not all fierce and moody, he does have a good side that he shows pretty much all the time he's around me. I know he could do damage if he tried though. When I first met him, he was quite intimidating and scary but now he's showing his real colours and how nice he can really be. I know the real Harry and to be honest, I don't think anyone else does. Not even his best mates who he has been around for a long time, much longer than he's been with me.

He snapped me back to reality when he started tracing patterns on my thigh with his fingertips. A small giggle left my lips because it tickled. This made Harry smile ear to ear. He always says he loves my laugh. He thinks it's really cute but I hate it. He makes me feel special because all the things I'm insecure about he loves and that makes me love Harry that extra bit more.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going yet?" I asked

"You are so impatient Cerys aren't you?" He asked but it was more like a statement because I know it's true. I am so impatient.

"Yeah, I am. Sorry"

"It's fine, babe. We're nearly here anyway so you don't have to wait much longer" He says.

"Phew... I'm starving" I say as my stomach feels empty. I've pretty much lived off blood this week and it's not that appetizing or filling.

"That's lucky then" He says and smirks.

"I'm guessing we're going out for food then?" I ask and smile. Food would taste 100x better at this point in time since I've been living off blood and I'm starving.

"Correct" Harry simply answers. I start to wonder whether it will be vampire food like fleshy, bloody meat and stuff or whether it will be human food. I definitely don't think my vampire taste buds have kicked in yet since all I've been wanting to eat since I turned a vampire is human food.

We began to drive down a familiar road, that's when I realized my favourite Italian restaurant is this way but whether or not we'll stop there is what I'm anticipating. I hope we do but I'll be grateful to Harry no matter where we go. He always likes to make me happy in any way he can.

We drove past the restaurant and I slouched back in my seat a little. I was hoping that's where we would go. It's kind of romantic in there with the candles, roses and tee lights. As soon as I slouched back, Harry turned his head to me and gave me a small smile, squeezing my thigh. That's when he turned the car around and drove back the other way.

"I was only tricking you. We are going to your favourite restaurant. I can tell what you're thinking" He says making me swat his arm. I don't like being tricked but he did a good job.

We parked in one of the parking spaces outside the restaurant and walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

It was dark outside and the lights inside the restaurant were dimmed so you could barely see anything. It reminded me of Hollister because it's quite dark inside there.