The crash

Cerys' P.O.V:

I woke up and fluttered my eyes open. I was in so much pain and that's why I woke up so I wondered why. I looked around and my heart jumped into my mouth. "Oh my god! What's going on?" I said out loud. I was in Harry's car and it had seemed to have crashed into another one. All the windows had smashed and the glass had come into the car. There were chunks of it stuck in my skin like needles and it felt so painful. My arms and legs were pouring with blood and I couldn't move my body at all.

I turned my head around to the drivers side looking for Harry. He was laid there with his eyes closed. My heart was beating faster and faster... I didn't know whether he was dead or just blacked out. He had cuts all over him and his face was bruised and cut. I was more worried about him than myself, even though I couldn't move and I was in so much pain. My face killed and I wondered how bad it would look. I don't want to be scarred for life!

I was so confused with the whole situation. What on earth had happened? Clearly a crash but why couldn't I remember? Oh my god, I hope I don't have brain damage!

I started having a panick attack and I was breathing in and out really quickly. I got all flustered and my palms became clammy. Suddenly I heard quick footsteps coming towards the car.

"Cerys? Cerys are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to face the side window next to me, it was Tia and Jordan. "Yeah, I'm fine but I'm in a lot of pain" I managed to choke out quietly. My chest felt really tight and I could barely breathe. Also I'm clostrophobic so it wasn't really helping that I was squashed in the front of a car that was 30° or more in temperature.

"Oh my gosh, you're bleeding!" Jordan panicked and came out with something a bit stupid to say. Of course I knew I was bleeding, I was pouring with the stuff and- oh sh*t! I turned around to see Harry sat next to me. Now I realised Jordan's comment wasn't so stupid after all. How could I forget the biggest secret of all about Harry? He's a fricking vampire for god sake! If he sees or drinks blood, he'll go crazy and kill me! Now I panicked!

"Cerys, you need to get out of this car now!, okay?" Tia said sternly but quietly because she didn't want Harry to wake up. He must have been knocked out because his eyes were shut and he didn't move an inch.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, not too bothered about the killing monster sat next to me for some reason. "Never mind about them, lets focus on getting you out of this car!" Tia demanded but not harshly. I nodded my head before turning my head the other way and facing Harry. I hoped he was okay and that he'd wake up soon, even if it did put me in danger.

Tia and Jordan began pulling at the car door, trying to get it open so they could help me out. It was dented which left a gap for their hands in the gaps of the door to pull at. The door must have been really loose because sure enough it came fully off. Most of the glass from the inside of the car and the car window flooded out and made contact with the road, making a shattering sound. I gasped at the loud noise, hoping that Harry wouldn't wake up. Luckily for me, he didn't.

My body ached all over and I could barely move, plus I was squashed against the dashboard because my chair must have moved forward when the car crashed with such force so I struggled to get out. Jordan found the handle at the side of my chair and pulled it making my chair shoot back. I whined in pain, grasping my stomach as it hurt so much because I came free from contact with the dashboard.

Tia put her arms around me and lifted me up and out of the car. She was surprisingly strong. I winced in pain as my back and stomach killed, pieces of glass fell off me and sounded like wind chimes as they hit the floor. I wondered what would happen to Harry but I knew he'd be fine. He'd probably wake up and then go back home.