Free

Harry's P.O.V:

We were ready to go out, so I grabbed my car keys and opened the door so everyone could go out to the cars parked on the gravel. I locked the door behind me and walked to my car, opening the door for Cerys. She thanked me and got inside. All the other girls got in the cars with their boyfriends and the boys lead the way.

"Where are we goiiinnng?" Cerys whined. "Shush you, it's a surprise!" I said and she huffed jokingly, resting her head on the window. "It's not that exciting, but I like going there sometimes for some space." I said but she didn't seem to mind, she was just glad we were getting out.

She reached her hand out and turned on the radio, singing along to the music. I chuckled to myself under my breath as she was so cute when she singing. "What?" She asked smiling at me. "Nothing hun" I said, and she smiled and started humming to herself instead of singing out loud like she was before. She wasn't bad at singing either.

*****

We arrived at our destination, so I parked the car next to the other lads cars and turned the engine and radio off. The sun was shining bright and it was a lovely day, perfect for a swim. We both got out of the car and gazed into the sunset. The sky was a bright orangey pink colour and it was so pretty. I walked in front of the bonnet where Cerys was and grasped her hand, leading her to the lovely lake I brought her to.

"Wow, what a lovely view!" Cerys looked out to the sunset, pointing at the sky. "I know, I timed it just right didn't I" I stated jokingly. "Yes you did. It's lovely Harry!" She exclaimed and I pulled her down to the waters edge of the lake. All the other couples had gone further down stream, and I could hear them laughing and giggling from where we were.

The surroundings were strange though. At one side of the lake there was a farm that looked quite modern and friendly, and at the other side there was a forest, full of trees and quite dark and shadowed. Luckily it isn't too dark and scary at this time because the sky was bright and the sun was just setting. We sat down at the edge of the lake and looked as far out as we could see.

It was perfect. Where we were, who I was with, everything was just perfect. I had a sudden thought that made me tingle. I'm not sure what Cerys would think though, she'd probably think I'm weird even though I kind of already am since I'm a vampire and all...

"Cerys, I know this sound strange but can we pretend this is our first date. I mean, I didn't exactly make a good impression when I tied you to a wall in the dark. It wasn't exactly romantic or anything, and I want this to be nice." I rambled on and began to explain, but it seemed like she was agreeing with me as she began to nod.

"Yeah sure. It will be fun" She agreed and I let out a silent sigh of relief. She took her vans and socks off, and dipped her toes into the slightly warmed water. I did the same, and then took my shirt up and over my head, flinging it onto the floor next to me. I heard Cerys giggle and I turned to face her. "What are you doing?" She asked in between giggles. "I'm going for a swim, you coming?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Urmm... n-no it's okay, you go" She stuttered. she was probably insecure about her body being exposed in public. "Look, no one else is here, just us. Just leave your underwear on so you don't get too cold though" I joked but tried to make her feel better about it. "Okay then" She agreed. She reluctantly pulled her shirt up and over her head, revealing her breasts and her bright pink bra. I couldn't help but stare at the sight in front of me.

Cerys saw me gawking at her breasts so she covered them with her arms. I walked up to her and I pried her arms away from her chest. "It's not like I haven't seen them before." I joked and she nodded her head slightly, putting her arms down.