I've decided

1 week later.....

We had done a lot in a week. We had taken Emma shopping with us and bought some amazing clothes, visited Shannon's grave and put flowers down, I had got used to blood and everyone was really happy with me, and I was proud of myself, there was a lot of romance in the house, Louis has completely changed his attitude and is now kind and really funny, Harry took me on another date and all the other girls went with their boyfriends too. I was having loads of fun their.

We didn't tell Emma how Shannon died, but she came with us to the grave. It was really sad and we all started crying, even Louis! He was really sorry about what he did and we all forgave him and made friends. After the 'incident' I didn't feel like talking to him or being friends with him, but I knew I had to make up with him one day so I did.

We decided we wouldn't tell Emma ever about the Shannon 'incident' because then she wouldn't stay with us and it could be a danger to the boys if Emma ever told anyone they were vampires. They would get found out and they could be killed by the Macifers which would be awful. Louis wouldn't kill Emma anyway, they are too loved up and he has changed a lot since Emma came here.

I woke up feeling really happy for some reason. I got in the shower and washed myself down, the hot water on my body woke me up more and I felt refreshed. I got out and dried myself off. I walked into mine and Harry's room with my towel wrapped around my body and searched for some clothes to wear. When I turned around, Harry was laid on the bed. He wasn't there when I first came in so he must of sensed me.

I smiled at him and turned back around, looking for something to wear. I just put on some skinny jeans and a tank top with underwear underneath (Obviously). Harry came behind me and grabbed my hips, spinning me around. He started sucking on my neck, leaving love bites and I whimpered under his touch. "H-harryyy, what are you doing?" I asked. "What? Can't I touch or kiss my girlfriend?" He asked looking upset. "Course you can" I said and he smirked. "Well shush then" He teased and started kissing me.

"Harry, I'm ready" I said out of the blue. I felt really happy today so this was the day. I was used to blood now and I loved Harry so much. I wanted to be with him forever and no one could stop me. He looked confused but happy at the same time. "For what?" He asked. "To become a vampire!" I shouted happily. I was nervous about it but I was more happy about it than nervous about it.

Suddenly Harry picked me up and span me around. "REALLY!?.... REALLY!?" He asked excitedly. "YES HARRY!" I shouted happily. He swung me around and then laid me on the bed. We rolled around cuddling eachother and laughing really loud. He started kissing me all over my face repeatedly and I giggled at his actions. "I'm so happy! I thought you'd never say yes" He said nudging his head into the crook of my neck.

"Look you don't realise but I love you so much! I'd do anything for you and anything to be with you. I want us to grow old together and never be apart!" I explained sweetly. Every word that came out of my mouth spoke the truth. Harry was the only one for me and I never want to be with anyone else.

"I love you Cerys, so so much!" He expressed his feelings for me and then I said it back. "I love you too!" I straddled him and he looked up at me smirking. I reached down to his head and moved his brown curls out of his face by pushing them to the side. He put his hand over mine and held it to his mouth, kissing my knuckles. He then sat up so I was sat on his lap and he cupped my face with both hands behind both ears and leaned in. My breath hichted before he kissed me slow at first then it got quicker. He held my hips making me move closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was like magic, and he always made me feel like I was the only girl in the world, so precious and special. I could have never of asked for someone better.

We pulled away and he looked deeply into my eyes. "Are you sure about this babe?" He asked as he stroked my cheeks with his thumb. "Of course I am! This is the one decision in life I'm sure about. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused.

"Because vampires are monsters. There are loads of bad things like you could kill someone you know and love without meaning to, you live forever and forever is a long time, you crave blood and eat nothing else but only on some occasions you can eat human food, there are loads of rules set by the Macifers you have to stick to or they could kill you, you get some crazy powers that can mess with your mind like visions, and lastly ever since I saw you I have been craving your blood. I could have killed you at any moment and drained you bone dry. I've had to stop myself from doing it because I love you. I could kill you right now and not even realise what I've done. Do you know how serious that is!?"

He explained all the bad points of being a vampire and he explained how he craves my blood. This did put me off a little but I stuck to my guns. "Yes Harry, I'm sure about this. I don't care what happens, as long as I'm with you I'll be fine. I want to become a vampire" I said making it clear that I had made my decision and that I wasn't going to change it now.

He smiled really wide and his dimples dented his cheeks cutely. I poked them randomly, I'm not sure why, I just felt the urge to. He furrowed his eye brows and looked at me as if he was saying 'What are you doing?' but he laughed at me anyway. He was generally so happy that I wanted to become one of his kind, and that I wanted to be with him forever.

"Lets go downstairs and tell the others" He proposed and before I could answer he dragged me off the bed and down the stairs. He was so happy and excited. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, he picked me up like a baby and carried me into the room.

"Guys, guys! Cerys said she's ready to become a vampire!" He shouted and spun me around again making me feel a little dizzy. Everyone gasped in shock and looked at me. I didn't think it was much of a deal but everyone else did.

"Really! Are you sure?" Tia questioned and I nodded my head. "Of course I'm sure! I want to be with Harry forever" I gave the reason and everyone 'Awed' me. "Yeah I suppose" Tia agreed.

Tia's P.O.V:

Cerys was right, if we wanted to stay with pur boyfriend's forever we would have to become vampires. I knew I had to say yes.

"Liam, I want to become a vampire aswell!" I turned to Liam and said it out of nowhere. Liam smiled brightly and hugged me really tight. Then our lips connected and we started kissing passionately.

"The problem is, if you two girls want to become vampires, all the other girls will have to agree aswell so you can become vampires at the same time. If you don't you'd probably eat eachother!" Liam explained. Me and Cerys looked at eachother then looked at the other girls with pouted lips and puppy dog eyes, pleading them to agree and become vampires too. If they didn't agree, we possibly wouldn't be able to become one which I wasn't happy about.

"Oh pleeeease!!! You have to, you'll get to spend all your life with us and the boys. Come on!" Cerys begged, trying to persuade them to agree.

"Eww but we'll have to drink blood and kill people! That's disgusting!" Jordan over reacted. "You already eat animals!" I said and she cringed. "I suppose so... okay I'm in" Jordan said and me and Cerys both went 'Yesssss!"

"Emma?" I said as a statement, but it was more of a question asking her for her opinion on it all. "I suppose if I get to be with you guys and Louis forever then I can't say no" She said hugging Louis and me and Cerys high fived eachother.

"Cam?"

"Fine then!"

"Yayyy!" Me and Cerys jumped up and down hugging eachother.

"I'm so excited already!" Cerys said in total excitement. "It's not as exciting as you think, yes you get a power but it's not much of a change" Zayn said. I didn't care though, I just wanted to be with Liam forever and always. We could maybe travel the world together, or even have a child. I'm quite excited about the future.

"So when will we become vampires?" I asked looking at each boy for an answer" Liam looked up at me and stroked my face with his thumb. "Soon enough"

(A.N) Cliffhanger! So the girls are going to become vampires (or are they?) I'm not sure when this book will be finished but I really enjoy writing it so I hope you enjoy reading it. Keep reading, commenting and voting

READ

VOTE

COMMENT