Blue to Red-The Transformation

Harry's P.O.V:

"CERYS? CERYS!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. She wasn't moving but she still had a slight pulse. I knew she was alive but she wouldn't be soon. I shook her, no movement coming from her and I turned to look at the boys in horror. I had to admit I was scared and this was one of the first times that I've ever been scared when being a vampire. I didn't want to loose her, I didn't want to have to do it.

The boys all nodded there heads in unison. I know what they were thinking but I didn't want to. Couldn't we just call an ambulance, couldn't the doctors and nurses make her better. This is something I've been afraid of for a while but I knew it would have to happen some day. I wanted her to have a nice, normal life. She doesn't deserve to turn into a monster even though she will always be beautiful to me.

"You know what to do" Liam said and then looked at the floor.

"I-I can't" I quaked and turned back to her gorgeous body, laying there lifeless.

"Mate, I know this is hard but would you rather her die or be turned into a vampire. I know what I'd do but it's your choice" Zayn said making me feel better and giving me some inspiration.

I suppose I did want to stay with her all my life, and I do want her to be a vampire like me but what if she changed her mind and then was mad at me if I turned her into a vampire because she didn't want to? She would spend eternity being mad at me and probably regretting she ever got with me. I would hate that!

"Just think, you'd be her creator so you would technically own her. And... you will have created her to save her life, not to do it because you were hungry. Come on Hazza, you have to do it! Look at her!" Louis exclaimed which made my head turn to her fragile body again. She was turning paler and paler. I turned to look back at the boys, then back at Cerys again. I have to do it, I just have to. I want her to be with me for ever and eternity, this can't just end now!"

I stared at her neck for a second and moved her hair out of the way. I kissed and sucked on the soft skin gently and then licked over the top of where my lips had just caressed. She moved the slightest bit under my touch which made me smile. I knew she wouldn't like it because it would hurt but I'm sure she'd rather this than die.

I stroked her soft hair and whispered gently in her ear. "It will be okay baby, it will hurt at first but you'll get used to the feeling. I'm sorry" I rubbed gently over her chest and down her arm, then I took a deep breath and looked back at the boys. They all nodded their heads in approval for me to carry on with what I was about to start. A tear actually formed in my eye. This would be a moment that would haunt me forever, but at least good would come out of it. It rolled down my cheek and I blinked the other tears away that were threatening to leave my eyes.

I ducked my head back down to her neck and grabbed her hand in mine. My fangs shot out and I lightly pierced the top of the soft skin on her neck, making her wince and whimper under my sharp touch. I pulled away so that I could examine her expression. A frown was planted on her face and her eyes were squeezed shut. She looked irritated and uncomfortable.

I put my knees either side of her hips and held the back of her neck in one hand and hers in the other. I ran my thumb over the back of her hand to comfort her. I dipped my head down again to the other side of her neck. I'm ready and I have to be ready.

I quickly dug my fangs into her neck. Her eyes shot wide open as she screamed and shrieked under my harsh touch. I didn't want to hurt her and it killed me to see her shrieking in pain but I had to do it, for both of us. She wriggled beneath me and tried to get away but I wouldn't let her. I pinned her arms to the ground above her head so she couldn't push me away. Her hips bucked up to meet mine as she tried to use that to push me away but it just made me hard and made me straddle her to pin her down.

My muscles tensed as venom shot out of my fangs and went into her blood, intoxicating her veins. Her hand squeezed tightly onto mine as she whimpered under my sharp daggers shooting venom into her delicate body. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she whined and cried. The pain was getting less and less and she was making less noise now too. She did whimper a little though.

Her body relaxed as my fangs pulled out of her skin. I licked the blood off my fangs and they shrunk back down. Cerys' mouth and her eyes were shut. She was motionless... for now. I kissed and sucked at the skin I had just pierced with my lips, soothing the pain that would have been left there. I hope she would forgive me and I hope she wouldn't be mad.

I had done what I wanted most, but what I feared most too. She was now a vampire. I can't wait to see her when she wakes up. Her beautiful eyes that now change from blue to red, her shiny white fangs, her fierce side that would make her so sexy. I couldn't wait to see her fully. It excited me a lot!

Cerys' P.O.V:

At first, I thought I was dead. Now I know I must be alive. I felt his legs go either side of my waist and he grabbed my hand. A small smirk crept up onto my face but was removed when I felt a sharp pain hit my neck. The pain flooded through my body, making it numb. My heart rate slowed down but my actions sped up. I screamed and wriggled around trying to escape. The pain was intense and unbearable. It must have been Harry's fangs digging into my skin. I tried to push at his chest but his hands pinned my wrist down above my head.

I jolted my hips upwards, that was the only part of my body left that could move so I tried to use it. It looked like I was trying to seduce him and it felt like it too but it didn't work as he lowered his weight and straddled my hips so I couldn't move my full body.

I gave in struggling and I gave in screaming. The venom shot through my body and diluted my blood. The pain was now dying down and I felt really drowsy...has he killed me? Has he drained me instead of changed me!? Only time will tell.

His fangs released them selves from my skin which made me relaxed. He then kissed and sucked the painful bite which relieved the pain a little and put another smirk on my face. It tickled and calmed me down. Suddenly I fell into a deep sleep.

(A.N) OMG this is probably the most exciting chapter I have written. I enjoyed this so much and I hope you did too. Please comment your feedback and ideas about the story, maybe even what you think will happen next and keep voting!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT