Trust your instincts

Recap sentence:

"Do you use particular humans?" Tia asked "Mainly males of similar age, very rarely we'll drain girls of blood" Liam replied.

That's when it hit me....

The boy that was from my school, I knew him, he went missing unexpectedly not leaving a trace of evidence behind, it was on a news report, the last time he was seen was on my street. They mainly drink boys blood, the blood of boys a similar age to us, he was a similar age to us....

'Thomas Drake' They had taken him, killed him even. This was only a couple of days ago... he might still be here, alive. I wanted to find him, I'm not sure why but I wanted to find out whether he was still in this house or not.

"Lets go to another room now" I insisted and everyone followed me out of the kitchen. We walked past a door that said 'NO ENTRY' . I was so curious to find out what was behind that door. "Harry what's in here?" I asked acting natural, not suspicious. "Oh nothing... why don't we go to another room, yeah?" He said trying to lure me away from that room.

"No Harry, I want to see what's behind this door" He huffed as I said this. "It says 'NO ENTRY' so you cant go in there". He tried pulling me away but he was too late. I turned the door handle and swung open the door. I gasped in horror at what I saw.

Liam and Harry turned to face eachother and looked at eachother with a guilty, shocked look. I saw bodies and corpses all over the floor. The stench was horrendous, and I heard a quiet cry from one of the far corners of the room. I walked inside minding my step. Luckily I wasn't wearing my best clothes to go through all this human blood and guts. I walked to the corner where the crying was coming from.

I couldn't see much because it was dark, but I could see shadows and outlines of unidentifiable things. Suddenly something grabbed my leg. "Aaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed as loud as I could and shook my leg, trying to get this thing off me.

"Cerys what's wrong? Come out of there babe, please" He asked worried about me. " I can't move Harry! Something has got me!" I cried out for help. "Shhhh I won't hurt you! Please just, help me out of here. You've gotta help me"

Was that Thomas? Was he really here in this manky, dark room left to rot and die. "Thomas? Is that you? It's Cerys from your school" I said as I reached down and touched his hand that was grasping my leg tightly. I could feel his hand trembling beneath mine. "Yes it is! Oh my god, Cerys what are you doing here?" He asked totally shocked I was here too.

"Look it's hard to explain, basically I have been taken as well. I was put in a different room though. Harry has fallen in love with me, and he wants to turn me into a vampire like him." I explained.  "Are you hurt? What's happened to you? I can't see you because it's too dark." I said. I wanted to know what they did to people who were put in these situations. Did they kill them, drain them, torture them? I wasn't sure.

"First of all I was knocked out on my way home from school down our street. Then I woke up, handcuffed to the wall, but I was sat on the ground with these creatures feeding off me and biting me. It was absolutely awful! I was screaming in pain and I wanted someone to help me, but no one was here to help. The people who were in here died, and I had to watch them die next to me! You need to help me or I'll end up like them!" He explained totally out of breath. You could tell he was ill and tired. Some of his blood even spilled out onto my hand from a fresh bite.

"I'd love to help you Tom, I really would but I can't or I'll die too!" I explained. I truly did want to help him. I did, I felt so sorry for him, but I couldn't. Zayn would go ballistic and probably kill me too, and Harry would think I was in love with Tom when I'm not. I just want to help him, he had really big hopes and dreams for the future and I wanted him to escape so he could complete them.

"I'm so sorry Thomas, there's nothing I can do" Tears were literally brimming my eyes. He didn't deserve this, he was always a really nice guy. I even fancied him at one point but not anymore. "Can't you persuade Harry to let me go?" He asked pleading for help. He was the boys meal though. They had to feed off people to survive. They wouldn't let a meal go because they had to go to all that trouble to get a meal. The other boys would be so angry aswell.

I explained this to him, and I explained he won't do everything I say. Besides, I wasn't the boss of Harry. Even if I did help Tom free, he was too ill and would probably die soon after or end up in hospital for loosing too much blood.

"What are you doing in there Cerys? Lets go to a different room. You should never have opened that door!" Harry shouted angrily "I'll be one second!" I shouted back.

"I'm so sorry Thomas, I've got to go.  Please don't hate me, it's just, if I try and help you, I'll probably get killed. I'm honestly so so sorry!" He nodded his head sadly. "It's okay I get it, I'd rather me get hurt than you. I need to man up, It's fine" He said trying the hide the sadness inside of him.

I stroked his hand that now left my leg. His head dropped down in sadness and tiredness. "I'm so sorry" I whispered before turning around and leaving the room, not turning back or I'd make myself even more upset. I held my hand out for Harry to take, so he could help me over the corpse that was lying at the door.

He took it and I stepped over it squirming. "You shouldn't of gone in there! I told you not to, you should do as I say!" Harry shouted in my face, but I wasn't scared of him anymore. After he bit me, I kind of felt this... connection between us both. Like two jigsaw pieces fitting together. But I had to listen him, or he'd get even more mad.

"Okay Harry. I'm sorry" I said as I looked to the floor. "No... I'm sorry, I shouldn't of shouted at you like that. You were probably just curious and I don't blame you, but if the other boys find out, both of us will be in serious trouble." He explained, sounding pitiful. "Liam, you can't tell the other lads about this, promise!?" He asked Liam as he nodded his head. "Promise" He reluctantly said.

Harry breathed a sigh of relief and entwined his fingers with mine again, I smiled at him and forgot he ever shouted at me. We then walked to the living room. It looked like an ordinary living room which I was surprised about. It was like Harry read my mind as he said

"You're probably wondering why its like any other persons living room, well its because its the first room when you walk in the house. If someone looked in, or somebody came into the house we would bring them in here so it looks like a normal house. Its also the room that the outside window looks into, so if anyone did have a nosey, this is all they would see."

"That's good thinking!" Tia said. "That's Liam for ya, all thoughts and no bite" Harry said jokingly and we all laughed. Tia nudged Liam and giggled. We knew he did bite really, Harry just meant that he was nice for a vampire.

I was suddenly having second thoughts about saving Thomas....  should I or shouldn't I?

(A.N) I've left you on another cliff hanger. Sorry about that but I want you to wonder what happens next so you'll read it. Okay so Q.O.T.D what is your favourite fanfic you have read on wattpad? Please comment your favourite below if you read this!!!!!!

SHOUTOUT TO @lmfaoharry WHO IS SO THOUGHTFUL AND KIND. SHE'S REALLY FRIENDLY AND SAYS REALLY NICE THINGS SO THANKYOU BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY READING THIS. GO FOLLOW HER AND READ HER FANFIC NOW!

READ

COMMENT (Q.O.T.D)

VOTE!