⭐ We Were Kids | Tony Stark

i'm doing this rn just because i want to heal from those pain that i got by watching infinity war.

EDITED: I SAW ENDGAME AND OH GOD INFINITY WAR WASN'T THE WORST

please pardon my spelling or grammar mistakes. english is not my first language so i try my best.

so enjoy!
- - - - - - - - -

"Dad, I hate meetings."

You mumbled to your father who was holding your tiny hand. He chuckled and kneeled beside you, looking right into your eyes.

"But you were the one who wanted to follow me here, remember?"

You pouted, and crossed your arms against your chest. As a five-year-old girl, you surely became so adorable when you did that.

Your father poked your nose, making you giggled. Then he stood up when a man approached him. A broad smile plastered his face as he shook his hand.

"Mr Stark, it's so nice to see you."

Your father started. You tilted your head and looked up at the man who you assumed was Mr Stark.

"It's been so long. And I guess, this is your little princess.. Y/N?"

Mr Stark offered you a smile. You frowned and hid behind your father.

"How did you know my name?"

You whispered but loud enough for him to hear you. Mr Stark laughed and suddenly a boy came to him.

"I know you since you were a baby, Y/N. This is my boy, Anthony."

Mr Stark introduced you to the boy. He looked like he was older than you. Maybe three or four years older?

"Y/N, want to introduce yourself?"

Your father smiled at you. Anthony walked towards you and he gave you a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm Tony."

He was cute, you thought. You slowly walked closer to him and gave him a small smile.

"Hello, I'm Y/N."

Anthony didn't know why but your voice made him so happy. Your voice was so beautiful and you were so adorable.

"Dad, can I take Y/N to the lab?"

Anthony asked his father. Mr Stark nodded and your father gave you a smile. You both went to the lab where he introduced you to things that you have not learnt yet.

You were surprised that he knew so much about those science-y things. You didn't understand, but you still listened and nodded to what he said.

"Y/N, you don't understand, don't you?"

He asked. You bit your lips and shook your head. He sighed.

"I'm sorry if I make you bored-"

"No, I'm not bored. I don't understand but they're interesting. Can you please tell me more?"

You were curious. Tony grinned at your curiosity and nodded. He brought you around the lab, exploring the stuff that you thought were boring but once you learnt them, they were so fun.

And when the time for you to come home, you were sad. You didn't want to leave your new friend, Anthony.

"Y/N, say goodbye to your friend."

Your father said, making tears welled in your eyes. Mr Stark smiled when he saw that his son was sad that you were leaving.

"I like you, Y/N. I hope I'll see you soon."

Tony said before pressing a kiss on your cheek. You were surprised and a rosy blush creeped out on your face.

"Promise me you'll see me again?"

He asked. You smiled shyly at him and nodded.

"I promise, Tony."

You felt arms wrapped around your waist and a kiss was pressed on your head. You chuckled, knowing who it was.

"Promise what, Y/N?"

You turned around and saw your husband was grinning at you. Of course, he had heard you just now.

"It's nothing, Tony."

You poked his nose and giggled. He raised his eyebrows and shook his head. He looked at you with a smirk on his lips.

"I heard my name. What were you doing, Mrs Stark?"

He knew how much you loved that name. You blushed and still shut your mouth. He kissed your jaw and went to your neck, making you giggled.

"Anthony, please stop."

"Not until you tell me what you were doing."

He threatened you with a grin. You surrendered and laughed along with him.

"I was remembering.. Those good times."

"Which one?"

Tony rested his forehead against yours while you snaked your arms around his neck.

"The one when you asked me to promise you that I'll see you again."

You said, trying to hide your smile. Tony smirked and kissed the tip of your nose playfully.

"When we first met."

He breathed out, placing a kiss on your soft lips. You nodded and hummed against his lips.

"The first time I laid my eyes on you, I've fallen in love."

He said, earning a chuckle from you.

"Liar. We were kids back then. We didn't even know what love was."

You smirked. He shrugged and you shrieked when he suddenly carried you bridal style.

"I guess you were the one who taught me about love, Y/N."

You grinned at his words and he was proud that he could make you happy everytime he was with you.

"You're too sweet, Tony."

"I know, I know."