1~It all begins

Olivia's (p.o.v)

I was putting my last bits and bobs into the moving truck to move on my own to London! Im actually so scared for What's ahead.
When everything was in the truck, I went up to my bedroom one last time to see if that was everything. Happened so that yes, it was everything. I walk up to my mom who was now crying.
"mom, why are you crying??"
"Its just, im so happy seeing you fly out of the nest to start your own life independently. I'm just so proud of you baby" She leans in and hugs me tight.
After the hug I take one last glimpse at the house before I leave, it was sad how my father couldn't see my leave..
I hug my mom goodbye and get into the uber to take me to the airport. This is a big change for me, from Manchester to London.

~~~

Brooklyn's (p.o.v)

1 month ago

Our old neighbours had just moved out and now the house is for rent. From what I know these houses are gone almost instantly so I'm pretty curious who'll be the our new neighbours, or neighbour. well, we'll see of we're going to have someone nice or rude like the ones that just moved out. Their kids basically bullied me, they thought I was soft and they've been picking on me. Honestly, if you think about it they're kids but little @#$@#$$#@ yea.I really didn't like them, even Jack didn't like them, AND JACK LIKES EVERYONE. Let's just see what the future brings.

Olivia's (p.o.v)

At the flat

Ah! finally, im here. At my new flat. Living alone. Independently. Wow. this'll be a massive change in my life. A new step. I got all the big furniture brought up for me, but that's only a tv, a couple of shelves and boxes, i should probably go down get the last box left that I have to get. Then maybe tomorrow try find my way around and many go to Ikea and maybe Tescos' and probably some other shops I'll find to get some furniture bits and bobs. My mam put money into my bank account so I could get settled in by getting a bed, couch and all that necessary stuff.
I go down to bring the last box but whilst walking up the stairs I bump Into a guy that was locking his door. I look at him and he looks at me straight in the eyes. To be fair now he was very handsome. And I mean really.
"hey, are you alright?" he asked me looking on the ground if i had dropped anything then he looked back at me.
"Y-Yea, im fine.." I reply awkwardly. I don't know why I felt awkward, i just fell awakrd. I don't know, but I do know that I don't want to feel awkward.
"what's your name??"

I hope you guys like the first part! ❤

-Nicole💗🌹