Once Upon A Time

"To the one that's seen me fall and rise that has seen my tears and heard my laughs I give you a part of me I know you haven't seen in a long time but dont worry sister I'll be back soon ....I'll always be here for you even in your darkest days because you were here for mines"......enjoy love 

What feels like a life time ago was just only in my head for a matter of minutes . It feels like a pass life to me and maybe it was but I'll never know. Back to a time when there was a time I was happy to a memory long forgotten over time and a kiss that gives you a burning desire . For love , passion , sex but most of all stability a connection with somebody you love and happiness. 

Walking out onto the beach sand beneath my feet and in between my toes . Light ocean breeze cooling my skin  the beautiful blue sea whispering in my ear to come to it  music to my ears . I was at peace for once in my life just watching the tall palm trees sway in the wind . An watch as the sun sets , setting the once blue sky with a burning orange hue mixed with a light shade of pink. Beautiful honestly , as I continue to walk down this beautiful beach that made me feel at home .

There it was there he was , I couldn't help but stop and stare for a while . His smooth caramel skin, sharp jawline hazel eyes an a even more dazzling smile. How I came to move was beyond me but I did, for some odd reason I part took in the activity he was in unknowingly but gladly . Just seeing him smile brought me the most unbelievable joy. By the time we were both done we walked the sandy beach together with his arms wrapped around me from behind . The feeling of being loved and protected and cared for all at the same time was overwhelming but felt so right.  

I was happy , content , and comfortable all at the same time but most of all at peace with myself the world and everything in it. If it's one thing I've always wanted it would be him  and everything  about him that makes him so unique . How we got to this neighborhood I dont know I would say we walked but I think time carried us on its midnight wings of love. Night has fallen and we stop in the middle of the road underneath the eyes of the gods and goddess in the stars and then it happens.

That one little peck on the lips , the mixture of sweet and salty maybe because of the sea breeze but it was the kiss that made me want more. The kiss that made me feel so good and gave me this burning desire in the pit of my stomach. It was fire , it was food for my soul and energy to my entire body that one kiss led to a more heated one that held so many unspoken words of love passion sex but more so harmony. We were one unit together and I loved it I felt alive for once in my life.

His hands on my already heated skin with my hands above my head gave me life in so many ways I can barely explain . But it all came to an end because it was all just a dream of my mystery man that's been in my head from the time I can last remember. He seduced me and loved me all at the same time but only in my dreams . My once upon a time lover or should I say prince charming . Maybe one day he will come to me until such time I'll be the fierce queen sitting on her thrown waiting for her king.

"Her crown may tilt but it shall never fall , stay in the clearing only the one she loves  as wild and free can tame her flames." Adiagibson