The Date Part 1

© picture belongs to Disney's Lady and the Tramp

© Jinn belongs to sws-sisters

© Aisha belongs to sws-sisters

© Cuphead belongs to StudioMDHR

© Story belongs to me

Author Announcement:

Readers' reaction:

My reaction:

No, but seriously you guys, I know I said every 3 days I would start back on my usual routine of the book, but I just wasn't feeling this chapter, but I can assure you now that I have a good basis for this, This is still going to be brothers and s...

No, but seriously you guys, I know I said every 3 days I would start back on my usual routine of the book, but I just wasn't feeling this chapter, but I can assure you now that I have a good basis for this, This is still going to be brothers and sister center, just with some romantic relationships involved, with the idea of sexuality thrown in to explore. This may seem like a lot to some, but I will be taking it as slow as possible with careful explaining of the readers. Lol, anyway on with the chapter. Also, a heads up and i should have said this earlier, but since next week are finals I'll probably be very late or won't post any updates until afterwards, but I am working on the chapters.

Y/n and Derek, with Arthur and her brothers in tow made their way to the Devil's office, where said ruler of the Underworld was finishing up the last contract. Upon sitting the final paper down and slouching in his chair, did Y/n's knock from the other side resound in the voluminous room. "What now?" He groan sitting up. "Come in!" He hollered across. Y/n opened the door slowly and poked her head through. Seeing her dad with both arms crossed, not looking too pleased at being interrupted. Giving a sheepish grin, Y/n waved at him, to which the Devil only raised a ridge. "What are up to Y/n?" The Devil questioned tiredly. Cuphead was tired of waiting for her sister to explain herself, so he thought to push the process by pushing her, Derek, and Mugs into the room, Arthur ran and jumped over them, all three were laying in a dog pile on the floor, with y/n on the bottom having her face attacked by kisses from Arthur.

"Damnit Cup!" Mugman cursed at his brother. Cuphead just smirked and closed the door. Mugman got up and pulled Derek off top of his sister, and then gently helped Y/n up. After dusting themselves off, Y/n took her notepad from Derek