Baby Hijacking Pt. 1

©Picture belongs Sawsan and Suha

Follow them on Twitter for more Cupheads, Bendy, and many more wonderful art!!! @36sisters.

© Aisha belongs to Sawsan and Suha

© Jinn belongs to Sawsan and Suha

© Cuphead belongs to StudioMDHR

© Story belong to me.

*Also a little side note, some of you may know how Aisha looks from probably going and checking out Sawsan and Suha's artwork, but if not, the picture above displays Aisha; she is a singer for the Casino's entertainment, and her boyfriend/husband???? Mr. Wheezy.*

And I didn't do it last Chapter, but thank you for the many more views everyone, I'm glad you're enjoying the story, or even taking time out to check it out, I appreciate it all!!! Cheers and on with the drama and tears.

Another year gone by and y/n is now the tender age of 2 years old. A toddler, but still learning how to potty train. Y/n could now say a few words, such as her name, slightly her brothers, "Cupwead, Mukham." But her favorite word as of right now is "daddy!" It was no secret to be unlock, after being taught the word by King Dice, and she has been bleeding everyone's ear with the word. The Devil likes it, but even he doesn't like to be woken at 4 in the morning by a mantra of "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, wake up, daddy, daddy, daddy!!!!!!!" Y/n was currently racing around the hallways naked from a pissed King Dice. "Hahahaha!" Y/n giddily ran to the closest door and threw it open, only to stop a few feet inside to see Whiskey drunk on the floor grumbling to himself. "Wickey, you ok?" Whiskey looked up at the toddler, and swiped his hand at her, scaring her. "Ah, get away brat, you ain't nothin'." Y/n just thought he may have needed a hug to feel better so she advanced towards him to do just that. Whiskey didn't make any move to touch the kid, he just slumped back against the floor. She outstretched her arms to lock around the giant's shoulder. She latched on and hugged tightly hoping that her squeeze of comfort may make him happy again. Quite the opposite, he pushed the child away, a little too hard and her head hit the wall. Blood dribbled down the right side of her head and a whimper could be heard. Whiskey woke from his drunken stupor to see the child bleeding, he reached out to touch her, but she flinched back. "Kid, I didn't mean to, I-" But y/n was already out the room, blood seeped down her chin and plopped either on the floor or her shoulder. (yes, you are still naked.) (I just realized myself, I'm sorry) "Gotcha!" Cuphead exclaimed from behind. Y/n was hoisted up by Cuphead and into a dry towel by King Dice, "Honestly, y/n don't run off like that." King Dice reprimanded. Taking y/n from Cuphead he turns her around to face him. "What the hell happened to your head?!" King Dice exclaimed.

Cuphead looked at his sister's face seeing the stream of blood. A dark glint made its way into his eye. "Y/n, who hurt you?" bending his torso so he was face to face with y/n. Y/n could only let out a choke sob, not wanting to get Whiskey in trouble. He didn't mean it, and she believed him, besides, she knew how her brothers could be.

Two months ago Mugman slung Mr. Chimes into the atmosphere outside when he saw him crashing his cymbals at y/n for spilling her orange juice on him, and that was only after he beat the living crap out of him. She really didn't want to know what Cuphead would do if she told him it was Whiskey. "Come on kid, tell your big brother, I'll just "talk" to him." Cuphead growled. "That's enough Cuphead, you're scaring her worst than whoever hurt her." King Dice said trying to calm y/n down. Just then, Whiskey was ambling/wobbling down the hallway, a bottle of Diablo in his hand, half empty. Upon seeing y/n he walked a little faster towards her, not really seeing Cuphead or King Dice. "Y/n, listen I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to to push you into that wall, I pro promise." He wheezed out. Before y/n could forgive him, a triton came out of nowhere and impaled Whiskey to the opposite wall. "You fucking pushed her head into a wall, you son of a B***h! She's bleeding you ass!" Cuphead roared stalking towards Whiskey. "Cupwead, stop." Y/n finally spoke. Tears clung to her eyes. And like a spell casted, Cuphead stopped his advances.