First Day of Human School

© Picture from Google Images

© Jinn belongs to sws-sisters

© Aisha belongs to sws-sisters

© Cupheads belongs to StudioMDHR

© Story belongs to me

Author Notice: Hey my fabulous readers, let me start off by saying sorry, life got in the way for my chapters, so I can say that I did kind-of sort-of put two stories in one as the first day and a new friend, well first, but anyway. I hope you guys like this chapter thanks for the 340 views probably more, thank you for your patience and nice comments I've been getting so far. So fingers cross I actually get the next chapter out tomorrow night. And my schedule, since my college schedule is so open, will be, if life doesn't come bull-dozing in, every night until the end. I will say though no promises for Friday or Saturday as my family is getting prepared for my uncles Funeral and for my Great-Grandmother's remembrance/reunion get together next week. Thank you for understanding and Enjoy!

"Why would she need to go to school, she's been taught everything rudimentary for her basic knowledge. She has Speech down pact. Her addition and subtraction is wonderful, don't get me started on multiplication and division. Her reading, eh could be better, but she's already reading Shakespeare Jinn, Shakespeare and she's 7! Not to mention her acute memorization by visual. She's probably ahead of most kids her age. Give me a good reason why i should have my daughter attend a .... Public School." The Devil cringed saying those evil words. "It wouldn't be for long and public school is a perfect opportunity for her to learn more about her kind." Jinn reasoned. The Devil thought for a moment, yes she could learn from her own kind and probably lure in some of them to the Casino, but then again it could backfire and she would get the brunt of it. It was a hard decision to make, so he decided to have a meeting with King Dice, Aisha, Mr. Wheezy, and Jinn. They have been observing and watching her from her starting homeschooling from King Dice to Aisha, maybe they can figure out if Public school is a good idea. "So, what do you four think of her progress, should she continue under you three or should she go to public school?" He finally asked after 1 hour of debating. "Sure, the experience would be good, and she'll have kids her age to play with too Boss." Mr. Wheezy stated. Taking a moment to think it over yet again, the Devil relented, "Alright, it's decided Sept. 6, y/n is starting second grade."

2 months later: King Dice and and Jinn took it upon themselves to get the school supplies, while Dot and Aisha designed and made her school outfit.

Of course it had to be with yellow

Of course it had to be with yellow. But at least Aisha mixed it with a denim jacket, grey shirt, and brown cowboy-like boots. "I don't want to leave you." Y/n whine holding tightly to Jinn and her father. "My little snake, it will only be for 5 hours, you'll make friends and learn new things that we can't teach you." The Devil hushed. "You'll have so much fun you won't even remember why you were sad in the first place." Jinn said crouching in front of you. "What if they don't like me?" y/n whined. "Then we'll scare them into liking you." "Or at least not messing with you." Cuphead and Mugman said coming from around the corner. "Come along Y/n, I'll be taking you to school." Aisha called. "Why can't Jinn or King Dice take me, not that I don't want to go with you Auntie." Y/n said. "Uh well, the humans would accidentally think that Jinn or King Dice has their halloween outfits before them and may get jealous." Aisha swiftly said. Everyone thought it better to wait another 3 years before telling Y/n the truth about the real relationship between Humans and Demons/Monsters. There were some humans pro-integration, others against. They didn't believe telling her this so soon would be a good idea especially with her starting school at an all human one.