EXTRA CHAPTER II (part 1)

Start from the beginning

She looks so innocent and pure while he has a rugged look. If they are together they look like a milk and brown coffee; a princess and her chaperone. Those were the things that keep running inside his head but opposite attract.

He even thought that Lucille is weak but looking at her mesmerizing rare violet orb eyes meeting his silver ones; it held a raw power.

It was their parents who were more excited than Vigo and Lucille; they almost forgot that love at first sight doesn't exist in their world. When their parents left them alone to talk awkwardness was reigning between them.

And there is Prius, her adopted brother who was so protective that he doesn't want Vigo to be with Lucille alone. They were always together even when Lucille visit Vigo in the Crescent Pack territory.

Eventually after a few years, love bloom between them and finally decided to get married. Sometimes Vigo gets jealous every time he sees Prius with Lucille. He knew Lucille see Prius as her beloved big brother and he understand it so well but he doesn't like how Prius looked at Lucille. He knows that look because that how he saw his father look at his mother – full of adoration and love.

There were a time that Vigo and Prius argue to the point they both wanted to kill each other, if weren't for Lucille's parents intervention, Prius would be lying lifeless in the floor. It was also that moment when Lucille's parents learn about Prius' feeling towards Lucille. The Lord and Lady of House of White tried to convince Prius that the feelings he felt towards Lucille is not love but Prius was stubborn that he left the house and promise he will come back for Lucille; that he would definitely take Lucille away from Vigo.

Vigo never takes that promise seriously because these past few years Prius never returned like he says.

The Alpha position was passed down to Vigo. Alpha Vasil and Luna Patria died due to old age and it is their time to rest. Vigo was still grieving because of the death of his parents, he receives great news; Lucille is pregnant with not one but two – twins is growing inside of her.

When Lucille gives birth, the first one to come out was a baby boy and named it Payne Luc Crescent; the next one was a baby girl and they named her Paige Violetta Crescent.

As the twins grew up, they were starting to see the similarity to Vigo and Lucille. Payne was a splitting image of Vigo while Paige looks like Lucille. Vigo thought it would be Payne who will be the next alpha in line since he is the first born but there are no shifters ability manifesting to Payne instead it manifest to Paige who he spoiled so much while Payne is spoiled by Lucille.

The twins were merely five years old when Vigo heard devastating news. The house of White was wiped out leaving Lucille the last of her bloodline. When they learn that it was Prius they become vigilant and remember what Prius has promise.

Kismet suddenly appears in the Crescent Territory with Padruig – the King of Vampire and also a close friend of Vigo. The appearance of the great seer has brought sadness to Vigo's heart knowing something bad is going to happen. Kismet usually appears to people give a warning about the future.

Vigo was very devastated when Kismet came for the future of the twins; that day was still fresh in his mind.

Vigo and Lucille was seating together while Padruig and Kismet was seating across them. Vigo silently stared at Kismet waiting for him to speak while he felt Lucille's hands were quietly shaking so he covered it with his own hand to reassuring her that he will always be there beside her.

Kismet open his mouth finally decided to speak, "the fate of the moon and the sun" at first both Vigo and Lucille thought that Kismet was referring about two of them. Vigo is a descendant of the goddess moon while Lucille is a worshiper of the sun god. "They will always be opposite to each other. They will be never be the same." As Kismet continue to talk. Vigo finally realized that he was talking about the Twins – Payne and Paige.

Kismet looked them straight to the eyes, "One will live longer and the other will die young"

"What do you mean?" Vigo asked

"There will be a day when the one of the light lost its shines" Kismet said without answering Vigo's question directly, "It will bring darkness to the one who was left behind."

Before Kismet and Padruig left the territory; Kismet spoke for the last time, "Beware of what's lurking in the dark and do not hesitate to answer the call of the moon" and they left without explaining what it is to Vigo and Lucille.

After that, every night they spend their time with the twins until the twins fell asleep. Vigo trained all men shifter in the Crescent pack to be sentinels and ready if something happens. Lucille was teaching Payne ancient words to understand the Book of Sun god knowing Payne will be the one to carry the bloodline of the House of the White.