"Oh crap! Silly me!" I laugh, stepping away.

He steps closer. "Baby. Tonight you are gonna follow MY orders."

"Of course. You know, I'll call her back and tell her not to find me, kay?" I try not to panic as a plan forms.

"Fine." He huffs. "I can't wait all night."

"Course not." I start to slowly back away from him.

He yanks me back by the hem of my dress, tearing it all the way up to my hip. Damn flimsy fabric! "You're not leaving me! All those other bitches did, and now they're gone! Dead! You stay put!" He shrieks.

"I-I have to find better service."

He huffs, wafting a trail of bad breath my way. "Fine. Walk a little ways away. But that's it. You'll regret it if you try any funny stuff."

I walk away, out of the alleyway to a place there's more light, pretending to hold my phone out looking for service. The creepy guy follows me. I try to walk around the corner, but he yanks me back by my arm again.

"There's fine service here." And unfortunately, he's right. I get full bars. However, I don't know if I'm close enough for anyone to hear me yell for help.

"Kay." I pull out my phone, praying that maybe at least Keila will answer her texts. 'Keila.' Send. I feel him looking over my shoulder. "Do you mind?" I huff.

"Not at all" He leans closer to me and breathes in my ear, coming closer and pressing his lips against my neck. I shudder, just not the way he's thinking. I continue staring at my phone, wishing that my best friends, who never let go of their phones, would actually read it. 'I'm going home with a sexy stranger.' I type. "Here." I show the man over my shoulder. "Now can you back up? I need some space."

"Fine." He huffs, satisfied that I'm 'leaving the right message.'

I don't send it, and instead delete the message and type 'Help. I'm having creepy guy trouble and need backup!!! ASAP!!!' after a frustrating few minutes, having sent: 'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?', 'K, I'm in the alley beside the bar', 'I NEED YOU!!! I can't hold him off much more!!!' and 'Might I add he's a murderer? I'm getting scared!!'

He's losing his patience. "BABY. She's not gonna text you back! Get your sweet ass into my arms."

Shit. I didn't want to fight him off. "I actually aren't feeling very well anymore. Maybe I can call you back?"

He growls and backhands me on the face, as I fall to the ground, black spots blur my vision. "NO! That's not allowed." He rips me up again, by my arm.

"Ow." I whimper. "HELP! ANYONE!" I scream, my head throbbing with the pressure.

"SHUT up!" He whips his hand back to slap me again, and I quickly grab his thick wrist with my good arm, and twist his arm backwards. He howls in pain as it causes him to bend down closer to my height so I can knee him in the junk. He kicks my legs out from under me as he bends over, gasping. I fall to the ground and hit my head on the ground, momentarily blacking out. I blink my eyes several times as he stands over me, grimacing. "Now why'd you have to go and fight back? How hard is it to jus' not put up a fight eh?"

I may be imagining things, but suddenly as he climbs on top of me, I see a muscular tattooed arm wrap around his throat and pull him off of me.

"What the hell man? You like beating up defenceless women?" The man growls.

"She started it!" he protests. Seconds later, the new man winds back and socks him in the jaw. I hear a crunch of bones, and attempt to sit up.

"I'm finishing it, asshole."