Chapter 1

So this is sixth year (Half-Blood Prince). People asked (mostly 2) if I will fast forward it and I said yeah. So here it is, hope you enjoy:)

***

Hermione Granger ran through the halls of Hogwarts silently, intending to reach the common room before dusk.

She had scheduled a somewhat like meeting with her two friends, and who knew what she was going to tell them.

In this moment, Harry was focused on getting a memory from Professor Slughorn, which Dumbledore says is important in their lessons.

***

"Yeah, I remember that." Hermione said to Ron and Harry after sipping her coffee. And Ginny, who was taking care of Lily, looked up. "Mummy, why is Aunt Hermione laughing so loud? What's funny?" "Nothing Lils. Don't worry about much." Harry said. Lily was an eight year old.

Ginny took Lily's hand. "Let's go, honey, time for lunch. James is waiting for you. Also Al. Harry-" She kissed him freely.

When Harry went home, Ginny was sprawled out on the floor, looking for something James dropped. "Hello, sweetums." Harry said, containing himself from laughing. Ginny didn't answer.

When Ginny finally emerged from under the table, she faced Harry, giving him a dirty look. "What happened?" He asked innocently.

"You ask me what happened?! I feel like a third wheel, God, like a fourth wheel! Now if that isn't enough I don't know what is because I am so done, Harry! So done! I'm on the verge of breaking the marriage. You come to their house with me and you three barely speak to me! Where's that friendship?! Huh? Tell me! Do you love her? Huh?" Ginny was crying.

"Gin, you know I love you, and I don't know who her is. Whoever she is, I chose you over her. I married you because I love you."

"You don't feel remorse. Harry, I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore."

"No, Gin, wait!" Harry yelled as he ran to her upstairs. She was packing her things and crying. "I thought you love me." "No, Gin, I don't love anybody else." "Hermione. You love Hermione. I see your awkward glances to me whenever she's there, you slip your hand into your pocket whenever I'm trying to hold you in her presence. You're trying to take Ron away! Harry... I can't take this." "No." "It's ended."

Harry fell to the floor with a loud thud, his heart stopping.

---

Hermione went on to her paperwork after Harry went away. It was hard, being Minister for Magic... before. Today, you just talk to the Heads of Departments and the work's finished. She put her hair in a loose bun.

She grew. Her bushy hair became neat little curls at the bottom and her beauty was enhanced. Even her curves were.

Ron was fidgeting with something in the living room. "Herms, I think the two woke up, will you check please?" "Why not you?" "I'm doing something important. Auror duty." Hermione sighed, and a tiny surge of anger went through her. How could her own husband lie to her?! She took in a deep breath and turned to face Ron.

"Don't you lie to me, Ronald Weasley. I'm the Ministress, and I know. You! You your head reported to me just a while ago. And he said you don't have a case since you skipped it! And you're off on everything! So you're technically jobless right now because you don't submit! You don't do anything and then you tell me 'Auror duty'?!"

Ron went pink. Having the ministress over is sure a hard task. He went on to check on Rose and Hugo, which just woke up previously and were now excited because they were going to Hogwarts in just a few weeks.

"Mum! Dad! Hogwarttttsssssssss finally!!!!" They were causing a racket inside the mansion. "Shh, shh, quiet down, yeah." Hermione said calmly, shooting dagger glances at Ron once in a while. When she finally kept them at bay, Ron slammed the bedroom door in her face and started playing with them.

Hermione sighed. She headed to the master's bedroom, called Puv the house elf, and Apparated to the ministry.

When she emerged, she bumped into a man. First it was a maintenance personnel, then when she was heading to her office it was a long-time friend, not rival, he's changed a lot but he's still that playful boy at heart, he's now married and has a son- Draco Malfoy. Although Hermione always gets heartened when she sees him, she kept her feelings away and tried to walk away from them.

She already met Astoria a lot of times, and it was pleasantry that always met her.

But now, the feelings had gone to a comeback, and they were stronger.

"Draco! Hey, nice to meet you!"

"Hermione! Hello. Got it as Assistant Head Auror today. Come in for the oathtaking?"

"Yeah, thought so." Even though it slipped her mind.

"Come, daddy." Scorpius said. "Hello, Aunty Mione... Daddy talks a lot about you. Mum and Daddy just had a fight..." Tears went to his eyes. She didn't actually expect herself to be the cause of something like that in another family.

Hermione Granger-Weasley was always a down- type of person. She would be just as simple as she is, and she liked to avoid extravagance and sophistication when not necessary. And what's more, being the cause of any problem always seemed to aggravate her.

Even though she hadn't changed a bit since, she always would've liked some revisions and renewals, like Wizarding Law, in her life.

She kneeled over to Scorpius with a deep affection in her eyes. She always liked kids, and how they could understand her, she doesn't know why.

"Hey, Scorpius, I'm going to tell you a story." She glanced up at Draco. He nodded. "Once, there's this boy with a nice family, but then a man destroys it by killing his parents. The boy, however, lived his life alone, without parents.

"Then when he turned eleven, he received a great gift and met new friends. He never really had any, so he's really happy. But the thing is, he misses his parents. And he saw them on a..." She trailed off. Harry's story may be familiar to a lot of people, but it never felt right for him.

"A what, Aunty Mione?"

"A mirror. His first year at Hogwarts. Now, Scorpius, imagine, how could you live without parents?"

"...It's sad, Aunty. No Mummy or Daddy." "Well, you see? It's good having your mum and dad around for you, even they're verging on being separated. They care for you. You get it, Scorp?" "Yes Aunty Mione."

-----

Draco just looked at her, telling a story to his son, listening intently to every word. There's a thing about her that gives a catch to people, to him.

But she wasn't available. She's married, she has two little Weasels popped out, and now, she's Minister.

He would've given her a run for his Galleons.

But somehow, he's trapped in the same situation. He's married to Astoria and has Scorpius. Little, feeble, vulnerable Scorpius Malfoy.

She had a way of making other people understand things, and get her view on the point.

She stood up, dusted her clothes off, and smiled warmly at Draco. "Astoria'll come around the corner, don't worry, Drake." Draco returned her smile. "Yeah." He gestured for her to go first and went inside the room.

Traitor (Dramione) - HEAVY EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara