14||Reversed Hinny now?

^^see how I changed the story chapters into something the characters said im not okAY with this but oh well. So Draco in the muggle world, eat some popcorn xx

>>Draco.

I didn't want to go with Astoria's plan at first, mainly because she was staring at me that way. Not the thing, but something that could pierce you and shred you to peices if you don't avoid it.

And as it turns out, I don't like the muggle world. People are bustling with endless, irrelevant stuff, and that's not it.

Ring!

Astoria: hey
Draco: hi
Astoria: how r u there
Draco: that isnt you
Astoria: it is
New picture message!
Draco: oh okay
Astoria: just enjoy it while its there
Draco: how do i work this
Astoria: how do u work what
Sent!
Astoria: oh
Astoria: you press the little button there
Astoria: then u open the flap thingy at the top and at the bottom
Astoria: are you there
Astoria: hey
Draco: WHY IS IT SO NOISY
Astoria: get used to it
Draco: THE PAPER IS COMINF OUT
Astoria: its supposed to
Draco: THIS IS AMAZING
Draco: THE PAPER HAS WRITINGS ON IT IT DIDN'T HAVE THEM BEFORE
Astoria: draco
Draco: AMAZING IM GONNA TRY MORE

Apparently you don't have to write and send by owl, they have this thing called e-mail that the secretary explained to me. She's kinda irritated though. I nearly blasted her for calling me "dumb" and "living under a rock for ages".

I sent Drew for the pipes underground. I was sent here for a reason, so why take time?

I told him to dig and go through until he sees light at the other end. Some of the other construction people sent some oxygen tanks for survival. Big green tanks of God-knows-what.

There's this television, hamburger, (it tastes good) and other things I got familiarized with.

People are giving me looks. Seductive? Hatred? I don't know. But the women-pathetic as always in what they give me.

I almost liked it, but the fact that I need some things hidden is what annoys me. Can't they accept the fact that, yes, wizards do exist, just accept it and move on.

Astoria: your mother
Draco: what happened
Astoria: she's enjoying this
Draco: give her time
Astoria: this is me. Draco.
Draco: who
Astoria: your mother.
Draco: oh good. How are you?
Astoria: how is it there?
Draco: nice
Astoria: i highly disapprove
Astoria: but ook
Astoria:draco
Astoria: your father is out there
Astoria: i hope you're doing fine.
Astoria: son
Astoria: i love you

I nearly dropped my phone. Son. I love you. She hadn't said that for nearly sixteen years and now she expects me to actually reply with I love you too?

-----

PLEASE READ AFTER AN

ERICA SEEMS TO BE A SUCKY CHARACTER SO I DELETED HER OFF THE STORY AND I FOUND SOME HINNY INSPIRATION ON FACEBOOK, WATTPAD IS ALSO MALFUNCTIONING AND THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'LL BE EDITING AGAIN. THIS WILL ALSO BE IN 3RD PERSON💕✨

It's been exactly four months after Draco had received the message, but still he didn't reply. He found it less awkward to live off it.

After receiving an owl (to which many of his employees were shocked to see) that stated that Harry was already in perfectly good condition, he decided to go to Shell Cottage, took a week-long leave, and set off to the nearest apparition point he could find.

When he arrived at the front porch, he saw - since he last visited, that is - that it had been magically repaired at the corners, the windows don't reflect the sunlight, but only let it pass through. The front door, made of dark oak, stood there, almost enticing him. He hesitated for a moment, then he knocked.

As fast as he had come, Ginny opened the door, look relieved, and beckoned him to go inside.

"I thought it was the press again, thank heavens, Draco, I've had enough of Skeeter's questions." "Why didn't you hide the cottage?" "They already know where it is, there's no use. And they can always track down the apparition point over there." "Oh, right, I almost forgot- you have an upcoming match in a few days!" "Nine, to be exact. I'll give you tickets." Ginny smiled warmly before going upstairs. "Oh, and, we left a few sweets from Honeydukes near the table, I'll just get some..." Draco didn't her anymore, but he sat there, looking around. There was a great view, and he knew that the Potters only lived here for a few months before returning to their manor - yes, they have one.

It wasn't long before Harry and Ginny went down. Harry looked positively normal, but a bit pale. "Hey, Mal- Draco." They made eye contact and laughed.

A few hours into the afternoon, Ginny went off to buy some Butterbeer and Fire Whisky (Bill, Ron, George and Percy were coming later that night) and left Harry and Draco to their own devices.

"Ginny was saying something about a lot of press showing up." Draco began, a brave start for conversation. Harry chuckled a bit. "Yes, they do turn up at really random times. They can be very inconsiderate, you know?" "I've been out of touch for a bit, staying in the Muggle world." Harry seemed surprised, but he let on. "Once, they asked her, after the recent match, 'how is it to be unknown and be married to someone so famous?' And they were shoving everything in her face, and I just led her out of it, she looked like she was about to cry, and...well..." "She did?" "She did."

Hours and hours after, there was huge company, including a very sulky Ron. "Come on, Ron, it'll be alright." "What is it?" Draco asked. "What?" "What is it with Ron?" "Oh...haven't you heard? Hermione left him." He kept a straight face, although crooked, he smiled sympathetically at Ron. Hey, Ron, everything will turn out alright." "It will." Ron looked at Draco, hard. Draco was a bit taller, but Ron still looked up. He's suspicious, Draco thought.

But clearly, Ron had no idea at all.