undecided

hey guys, this isn't really an update or anything but I just wanted to check in or something. It's been really long since my last update and I'm pretty undecided if this is gonna be on hold or just slow updates since I'm focusing on writing Project Impossible right now. I've lost track of where this story is going or it might not even be complete at all. I promise I'll still try to update and get back to the original plot but so much distractions have happened lately (chapters 6- 14) that they're completely irrelevant to the plot and are just random fillers to keep the story going. Traitor has been up for almost 2 years now and we're still on chapter 16 and for me that's really slow so again I'm so sorry for that. 

I really want to interact with you all too so I would like you to comment whether I should discontinue, put on hold, or still update the story. I still have a lot of things on my sleeve waiting to happen here but I can't think of four plots at once because I also have an off-Wattpad story (it's still on paper) that I've been writing everyday.

I'll try to remember where I am on this plot, but you guys decide if I should continue or just wait for some stuff to clear before I get going on here.

Please understand...or if not (since you're all silent readers), just try to. I know most of you aren't too enchanted with this book and only got bored with it so I hope you'd bear with me at the moment. I promise that I'll try to make it better.

Thank you so much for your support for these past (almost) two years and I hope it still keeps going. I know the last decision will be on me but I want some help over here.

Lots of love.