13||Memory Lane

I FEEL NICE TODAY THANK YOU (2/22/15)

Hiyaa so this is the juice and pulp of the story. The main thing goes through here, okay?

So buckle up!:)

----
Draco

"Mom!" She stopped in her tracks."What did you call me?" It's been a long while since I called her mom. "Draco," she said, turning around.

((a/n: the recent version got deleted so I had to rewrite it from here sorry. It's happened only once idk why but here's the newer version, hope you like it:)))

"What would you like to ask from me this time?" "Nothing..." "Are you quite sure?" "Well, oh, here. Whatever. I need you to cooperate." "In what?" I took a deep breath. "I need your cooperation. I need your help, I need your attention...a-and most of all, I need your...I need your love." My voice cracked, and I did nothing to cover it up. "Mom?" "If this isn't motherly love, like raising you, providing you with all you want, and giving you a great mansion to live in, putting clothes on your back, then I don't know what is." "Mom- mother, you barely raised me up." Half the time, she only left me to the house-elves. "You acted like a slave to father, and most of all, you didn't know how to stand up for yourself!" She raised an eyebrow at me. "What's your point then?"

"I want you to bring me back to where this all started." Her eyes widened in realization. "I want to go back. I need a Pensieve. Right now." "Are you sure, Draco, dear?" I rolled my eyes in frustration. "Look, mom, it's-it's her. It's because of her." She sat on the couch in front of my bed, crossing her legs. "So, you and the Granger girl." "It's not that. I mean, it could take a little while to warm up to her, but at least try." "Draco, look. Old habits die hard." "What about me then?" "It's different. Everything is falling apart." "No, don't say that." "Your father will be so disappointed in you Draco, but fine, since I realized just then."

"Well, okay, I'll grant your wish."

==

I heard a soft knock on the door, but then there was a loud crack and Lolly popped up. She basically taught me things when I was young, and she used to take care of me...before things happened. Such things I don't want to talk about.

"Sir, the mistress Malfoy would like me to deliver you this..." She snapped her fingers, and a loud bang followed. The Pensieve appeared, stock still, just there, waiting. "Be careful." She bowed down before Apparating back to the main hall.

I walked to it, trying to keep steady for my own sake. I extracted my memory and put it inside the basin. I was about to go for it when- "Draco!" I looked at the sudden intruder. "Mother!" I said in a mock serious tone. "What are you doing here?" "No-nothing, I was just-" "Are you intruding on me?" "No! It's just...if you wanted someone to go with you..." "No, thank you, and I value my privacy." "I'll be right back." "No need." "Okay." She hurried to the door and quickly closed it.

"This is it."

I went back.

And

Waited.

"Draco, come here." I watched the younger me go to Snape. "So, you and the Granger girl, huh?" "It's not like that it's-" "Your parents would be too disappointed. Have you not realized what you have done?" "Sorry? I-" "Of course you do. My session with you is finished. Goodbye." "Wait!" "Hermione is waiting for you. You better be going." "Please, I-"

A single butterfly flew from my pocket. It was from Hermione.

And I let it go.

I was up again, like nothing ever happened.

I saw Astoria there, and for the first time I didn't feel hatred or anger. I just felt nothing, but it's an improvement.

"This is a pretty rad idea," she started. Oh, her rad ideas. "But in order for you to find her and help her...you need to go through the muggle world. I know, I know, she's hidden right under wizard land but they don't have drainage. I learned this. My sister owns a company and...you can take care of it." She has a bargain, I swear.

"If you pretend to be my husband, I can give you the company. And...a starter pack for the muggle bomb."

"..."

"I take that as a yes, and goodbye."

okAY THIS WAS REALLY LAME I MIGHT REWRITE IT BUT I'M HAPPY NOW I JUST NEEDED SOME TIME TO COOL DOWN

BUT IM ANGRY AGAIN BECAUSE OF SOME PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL UGH

BUT IM OKAY LETS CELEBRATE

IF YOU HAVE TWITTER IM @_evoluketion ((i changed it hahx))

BUT DRACO IN THE MUGGLE WORLD DONT IMAGINE