10||Fading

HIYA quick note this is me the author, so, I let teddybear002 update this thing because yolo you guys, so enjoy the chapter:) She and I are planning to make a joint account so check it out one we release:)

---
Draco PoV

I was living a happy memory. 
I was a first year again.  Sorting hat,  check. Stool,  check.  I was being sorted. They called my name and I hopped up to meet McGonagall. She placed the hat on my head and the hat began to search through my mind.
The hat opened its mouth

"Draco Abraxas Malfoy! Please wake up!"  It was a voice he heard and it jarred him awake.  He blinked and took in his surroundings. He saw Astoria Greengrass and his ever regal mother staring at him in surprise.

But it wasn't either of them who spoke. No,  it was another person who asked him to wske up for a price.

NO!  MERLIN NO! NO NO NO NO!  HERMIONE CANNOT DISAPPEAR! 

I jumped out of bed butfound that I was restricted by those little annoying cuffs and my IV.  I struggled to get out of them and my mother called for the nurse with a frightened loook in her eyes.  She wass terrified of Me.  But who could blame me?  Eigelle said that if I woke up, I would be healed but...  but.... .  but Hermione would be...  gone.  Dissappear abd no one would know but me.