16||Paralyze Me

I should probably stick to the main storyline, don't you think? Well, that's what I'm doing. You're welcome.

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE WORST DRAMIONE STORY EVER :((((((

>>Draco.

I took a visit to the manor, since I was planning to go there last month. I only found time today.

"Mother!" I called out, the sound resonating through the walls. A house-elf came scuttling off to me, and I hardly noticed it. "Your mother is at the Ministry, sir. She has left you a note." She held her hand out, a little rolled up parchment on the palm of it. I took it from her.

Use the pensieve wisely. x

"What?" I said. "Yes, sir?" "Oh, no, nothing, nothing."

-

I'm planning to stay here for a little longer, given that the pensieve is there. I wouldn't normally make such a big fuss out of it.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I-"

"There's no use, Draco."

I stood there, watching the other Draco look through me, and out into the grounds. I've never seen Hogwarts so damaged before.

"They're coming, quick."

"So now you're kind? Now you are?"

It honestly breaks me, the look on his face. Almost as empty as I was before. I heard a loud bang, and drew quickly, tearing across the hall to him.

"I shouldn't do this, but... forgive me."

"What-"

"Petrificus Totalus!"

Some of the death eaters streamed in: Yaxley, Nott, Snape, and father. I looked down. His eyes were staring angrily at me, though not as much. There was gratefulness.

"Draco, come here." I obeyed, feigning confusion. "When the dawn comes...the Dark Lord will be the ruler of all- ah, of course..." He trailed off, walking towards some of the dead bodies lying around. I stood, frozen. What if he saw him? I needed to save him. I owed him an explanation.

Long after father and the others went away to "assist" with something, I headed toward him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, his eyes now warm. I muttered finite incantatem (hey sorry guys if it's wrong it's 11:54 pm and my head hurts) in a very low voice, looked around suspiciously, and - nobody would expect this - I started crying. "Malfoy - stop - you shouldn't -" I clung onto his shoulders for support. "It was my fault, I know. I'm so sorry...." "Malfoy-" "It's my fault you lost your other half. Please, forgive me...." "Look-" "I made them kill-" "Look!" I spun around.

All of them - black-clad, in sweeping robes - were staring at me, their faces grim. "Are you trustworthy enough?" Nott laughed. "No, I don't think so. After having changed sides? Draco, your father expected so, so much of you. So bad to let you down." "I can explain, Nott-" "I don't need an explanation."

I hastily reached for my wand, clenched my other fist, and stared hard at them.

Come on, George, fight with me, together. Help me.