"If you don't feel alright, just let me know. I can sleep on the couch. I'm used to it anyway, "

"No need to do so. I'm fine. Let's just sleep. We're heading back to Seoul tomorrow " I ended the conversation. I didn't her to feel bad when I needed to sleep on this uncomfortable couch.

Sighing, she nodded her head. "Okay then. Good night "

The birds were chirping happily to wake the humans up. I stretched out my body and yawned while squinting my eyes.

I sat up on the couch where I spent the whole night on it and realized that my back was a bit hurt.

I'm not used to sleep on the couch. Even when I was a teenager.

Putting my feet on the floor, I turned to the bed just to see Eunna who was still sleeping soundly.

I guessed, I needed to give her some more rest as she needed to work hard today. We would be having around 5 meetings today and she needed to attend all the meetings together with me.

I stood up from the very uncomfortable couch and made my way to the toilet.

Eunna

I heard people talking outside of my room. The talking sounds woke me up from my deep sleep.

I opened my eyes and turned around. Seeing the surroundings, I finally remembered that I was at Jungkook's house and yesterday, I slept with Taehyung. Together in my room.

I turned to the corner of the room to see if Taehyung was still sleeping or not. Surprisingly, he wasn't in the room.

Did he wakes up earlier than me? That's embarrassing.

I shook my head and hurriedly went to the toilet and took a quick bath.

Since I didn't bring any other clothes with me, I had to wear the same shirt I wore yesterday.

It was honestly disgusting. Jungkook may think that I'm a lazy girl who doesn't want to change her clothes.

But he can't blame me for this. It was Taehyung's fault. He told me that we'll back to Seoul right after we visited his house. But then, we ended up sleeping at Jungkook's house.

More worse when I had to attend a party wearing this not stylish shirt. Such a loser.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. "It's okay, I'm still pretty as ever. " I gave myself some positive words before walking out from the bathroom.

I scanned the room and detected that Taehyung wasn't in the room. Sighing softly, I went out to see if Jungkook and Taehyung were at the living room.

Once I stepped out, I was approached by Jungkook. He seemed like he just finished showering. I could see droplets of water dripping down from his wet hair.

"Hey, you're done showering? Me too. " he smiled at me nicely.

"Can you smell the watermelon shampoo? I just bought it yesterday. " he said. "Yeah, I can smell it. It smells good " I nodded my head.

"Glad that you love it. " he giggled. "Taehyung is waiting for us at the living room. Let's go, " he said and pulled my hand.