When you walk in, you'll see the living room first. It's wide but cozy. Their sofa was colored grey and stood on top of their fury rug. Their television was attached to the wall on top of a fireplace.
On the opposite side, was the dining area, not as wide, but it was really pretty because of a decent-sized chandelier that hang from the wall. In between, there was to staircase.

The main color inside the house was white and grey. Pretty.

"Jennie and Rosé  haven't arrived yet, and my mom went out to buy groceries, so I'll just show you to my room. Your bag must be heavy,"she said, walking towards the staircase.

We went up the stairs and passed a hall. It wasn't narrow, so there was a lot of room for the both of us to pass at once.

She then stopped in front of a white door and slowly turned the knob. Once opened, she went inside as I followed behind her, gripping on the straps of my bag harder.

Jisoo turned around and said, "Just put your bag there," she pointed to a corner. 

I placed my bad on the floor and looked around the room. It was wide and the walls were painted pink and white. And it seemed to me that she loves stuff toys.
She had a good number of stuff toys displayed on her bed.

"So tell me, Lisa. How long have you been here in Korea?" Jisoo asked, signaling me to sit beside her on her bed.

"Oh, quite long, actually. Since I was in middle school," I said as I walked towards her.

She gasped a little, her eyes lighting up as well.

"Really??  So, have you went to most of the places around?" She asked another question.

Once I reached her bed and have felt comfortable, I replied, "No, not really. We transfered here because Mom found a job, but my dad stayed abroad because he was running a business there. So we hadn't really went to attractions here."

I was quite disappointed. My mom had been busy when I had free time. But when she's free, I was also busy. This made me upset for a few days before I accepted the fact that time wasn't really cooperative with us.

"Well, then let us take you around!  We could visit some amusement parks around here," she said, smiling widely. And I felt she was far more excited than I am.

And looking at her smile and the spares in her eyes, I found it hard to say no to her.

"Sure!  That would be fun, I guess," I said, whispering the last two words.

"Yay—oh!  How old are you by the way?"

"I'm twenty-one."

"What year?"

"Nineteen-ninety-seven."

"Okay, so I'm the eldest amongst the four of us!  Yay!"

I smlied and thought,

Wow!  She's so positive.

I wish I were like her. A bundle of joy. Unfortunately, I've experienced things that kept me from being who I wish I was.

Suddenly, we heard the bell ring and we both stood up in unison.

We headed down stairs and Jisoo fled to the door, unlocking the doorknob.

Once the door flew open. Two frames showed, Jennie and Rosé.They were smiling as they walked inside the house.
Jennie turned to me and smiled even more.

"Lisa~ yay!  We're gonna have so much fun!" Rosé cheered, stretching her arms up ever so cutely that I felt like melting.

Yay.

* * *

Annyeongggg!!!

Okay, okay. It's been years, I know. I thought that since it's summer, I could have a lot of free time, which I do, but I had no motivation to write another chapter, but I did and yayyyyyyyyyuyyjdndnsjdjsj

And I'll TRY updating next week once again.

As always, thank you for supporting and reading this book❤❤❤

Byeeeeeee ❤❤❤

- - -

But here's the thing.

My friend, juntaechan, had been having troubles with wattpad lately. Apparently, wattpad deleted her book that had 50k+ reads. And that's straight up shitty. I mean, she worked hard to gain those amount of reads and votes, only to be deleted by shit. That's messed up. And she published a new one, so, if you can, please read it. Thank youuuuuuuuuuu❤❤❤