Hot Boss

(Raven's p.o.v.)

I woke up with a pounding headache and the feeling of arms wrapped tightly around my naked body. God, that party must've been a killer yesterday. I remember a few things, like Jax showing up, and Ashlea having a depressing mood, and I'm pretty sure Misty's rich dude was fingering her under the table.

I looked next to me to see unfamiliar shaved brown hair. I let my eyes scan his naked muscular body. God, I wish I remember that, his dick is long. I looked at my clock to see it was 9:15...WAIT, 9:15...I'M 15 MINUTES LATE FOR WORK.

I pulled out of the strangers grasp, quickly grabbed clothes, hopped on the shower, got dressed, then ran out the door, purse in hand. I hailed a taxi, got in, and made him speed to my work place, saying that I would pay him extra. GOD MY HEAD HURTS!!!

The taxi piles over and I paid him double, then rushed into the office building. I quickly made my way into my office, sighing once I was in, only 23 minutes late.

"Late, Ms. Grace," I heard my bosses voice say, causing me to look up. I met his chocolate brown eyes and winced. Shit.

"Sorry sir, I had a party yesterday."

"As I've heard from several other employees. I'll let you by with it just this once, if you can answer this one question for me."

I held back a smile and nodded, "yes sir."

"Why wasn't I invited?"

Because you're my hot boss and I probably would be been all over you if you showed up. I bit my bottom lip and thought of an excuse. What can I tell him.

"That's really none of your business," I replied honestly. There's no way I'm ever going to tell him the truth.

He rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed laugh. "It is my business if it includes me, Ms. Grace."

I scooped at him, coming up with a quick excuse. "Fine, if you want to know. It's because you're an uptight boss that would probably make me work at my own party. You probably wouldn't touch a drop of alcohol and you would probably just stand there giving all of your employees the evil eye."

He chuckled with a slight smirk on his face. "Is that what you think of me?"

"Isn't that what everyone thinks about you? The uptight, virgin boss," I said, crossing my arms and looking him straight in the eyes.

A weird glint in his eyes appeared and his smirk grew. "I need you to stay late Ms. Grace, I have some papers that still need to be prepared for tomorrow's meeting."

I rolled my eyes as he walked out of my office, sighing as I took a seat behind my desk and started working.

(Zach's p.o.v.)

Virgin huh? I wonder how many of them think I'm a virgin. Who cares though, the only one I care about is Raven. She's very beautiful, her shiny, raven black hair, her crystal blue eyes, her pail skin, everything.

I walked back to my office, closed the door, and took a seat behind my desk. I opened my drawer and pulled out the fake bottom to reveal my condoms.

I'll prove to her I'm not a virgin. I'll fuck her so good she'll never want to fuck anyone other than me. I grabbed one and slipped it into my pocket then placed the fake bottom back in.

Time skip (Raven's p.o.v.)

I looked at the clock to see it was already 8:00. I looked out my office window and watched the last person leave the building. Sighing I got up and made my way to Mr. Roxes office. I walked in without knocking and seen him sitting in his office chair shirtless. Let's just say, tattoos and a little bit of muscle, oh god my ovaries.