You're the Cause of the Blood

I wanted to thank ninister for requesting this. Once again if there are any requests leave a comment.

**********

I woke up to the feeling of cold air on my face. It was really cold this morning. I pulled my blanket over my head and closed my eyes.

"NINA, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

I sighed and threw the covers off of me. The cold air hit me hard. I got out of the bed and went over to my closet. I pulled out a black long sleeve shirt and my leather jacket. I then went to my dresser and pulled out my black skinny jeans and made my way to the bathroom.

I changed into the clothes and ran a brush threw my Ariel red hair then brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and went on a shoe hunt. I found my combat boots and put them on.

"Nina, can you take Ashley to school. She missed the bus," my mom asked and I groaned. It seems like since I'm in twelfth grade and own a car I have to take everyone everywhere.

"Whatever."

"Don't complain. I have to go to work."

"What are you gonna do when I move out?"

"Just take Ash to school. Before the both of you are late."

"Ok."

I walked out the door with my twelve year old sister in tow. We got into my old car and I started it. As soon as it turned on a Green Day song came on and Ash changed it.

I changed it back and she groaned. "Hey I own the car."

"Whatever, I really hate you, you know. You're the worst sister ever."

I rolled my eyes and focused on driving us to the middle school. I dropped her off at the entrance then drove down the road to the highschool. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in my designated parking area. I turned off my vehicle and climbed out of it.

After locking my car I put my head down low and walked into the building. So far so good. I made my way to my locker and opened it. I took out my Chromebook and put my bag in my locker. I closed my locker and turned around to see him. The cause of the blood that surfaces on my skin. Cole Garren.

He threw a wrapper at me and continued walking. He then stopped and turned to look at me. "Don't forget to pick that up emo fag."

This time I was pissed. It's every fucking day with him. I stormed up to him and his hyena friends and slapped him across the face. His friends immediately shut up and they were all looking at me in shock.

"I don't see why you have to be such an ass all the time. You are just as fucking emo as I am. You're wearing a My Chemical Romance hoodie, in fact it's the same fucking one that I wore yesterday. You have the black and blue emo styled hair. Things that people would usually make fun of you for. No one makes fun of you yet here you are being an ass to me because of my hair style, the fact that I wear black lipstick sometimes, the clothes I wear, and the music I listen to. You're the cause of the blood." I stood there looking at his shocked face and I realized what I just done. I started backing up and he started walking towards me.