Fuck Me *lesbian*

I slammed the door after throwing his empty beer bottles at him and sat down on my couch with a frustrated sigh. The asshole cheated on me for the last time, this time he ain't coming back.

My eyes landed on my phone, which was sat on the coffee table.
Should I text her just like every brake up I've ever had. The thought of her naked body and the soft feeling of her full lips and the cool touch of her spider bites intruded my mind. The way she calls me babe and comforts me after every breakup or when I'm feeling depressed.

I picked up my phone and dialed Ella's number. I put the phone to my ear and listened to the rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ella, it's me," my voice was shaky as I spoke.

"Molly, what's wrong babe?"

"I kicked him out. He's gone and he's not coming back," I felt a tear slip as I said that.

"Oh Molly, I'm coming over. I'll be there in ten."

The line went dead so I pressed the end call button and put my phone back on the table. In ten minutes I will be smelling her sweet scent. In ten minutes I'll be tasting her mouth. In yen minutes I'll feel her tongue against the one place I need it most.

My mind remained on her pail skin, turquoise hair, and icy blue eyes. The mixture of colors so mesmerizing I'm unable to take my eyes off of her.

A knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts. I stood up and answered the door to see the beautiful girl that makes me throb between my legs. I moved aside and let her through and she carried in two bottles of tequila.

I closed the door and we took a seat on the couch. She handed me a bottle and she opened hers and started taking long swigs from it. I giggled at the way she was drinking more than me and I'm the one going through the break up. She put the bottle down and looked at me with a quirked eyebrow. "Did he cheat?"

My small smile disappeared and I nodded. Then a thought entered my mind, I don't love him, I never did, she's the only one I can ever think about. I love Ella and her crazy ideas. The way she always comforts me when I'm sad. The fact that she never dates anyone because she's 'busy with other stuff'.

"What's up babe?"

"I love you." I watched as her eyes widened at what I said but no words came from her mouth. "Every person I was with always broke me in the end and there you were to pick up the pieces and put me back together."

She pressed her lips to mine, forcing me to shut up. She pulled back with a smile on her face. "I liked you the first time I layed eyes on your beautiful green eyes and jet black hair. I fell in love with you the moment I seen you for the second time in Walmart wearing a witches robe and red eye contacts, scaring the shit out of people. I knew it was true when you kept calling me every time you had a break up, got sad, or felt lonely. I knew you loved me back ten seconds ago."

"Shut up and fuck me already," I said setting our bottles on the floor. I felt her lips attack my neck and her hands slide up my shirt.

There was a knock at the door and we separated from each other with loud sighs. I got up opened the door to see the one face that I didn't want to see.

"Molly, please let me back in, I'm freezing my ass off out here."

"Who is it babe?"

"Babe? So you were cheating on me?"

"No, I wasn't cheating on you. It turns out I never really loved you though. I love Ella."

"You little who-"

He was cut off by Ella's fist in his face. She pulled me in and slammed the door. I looked at her, thankful that she was here to kick him out. If she wasn't here I would've let him back in, only to be broken again.

She planted her lips on mine and lifted me up. She carried me to my bedroom and threw me onto my bed, breaking lip contact in the progress.

She pulled my skinny jeans off of me while I pulled my shirt off. She got onto the bed and straddled me. Her lips were back on mine in seconds, her tongue in my mouth this time. I kissed back with a little more force. Her hand slid up my sides and rounded too my back. She expertly undid my bra and she threw it across the room and placed her hands on my bare breasts, squeezing them.

I let one of my hands travel into her hair and the other squeezing her ass cheek. She pulled away and I pulled her shirt off of her go reveal she wasn't wearing a bra. I undid the button on her pants and she pulled them off along with her underwear to reveal the small skull tattoo I know by heart.

I flipped us over so I was on top. I planted a kiss on her tattoo and dragged my tongue from the tat to her pussy. I started to lick and suck only to hear the soft sounds of my name escape her mouth while her hands tightly gripped my hair. Her back was arching as I continued suck and her breathing kept getting stuck in her throat. It continued like that until she finally came into my mouth. I pulled away and planted my mouth on her, inserting my tongue so she could taste herself.

One of her hands traveled into my panties and she started to massage me while the other hand stayed tangled in my hair. Our tongues danced with each other while her fingers expertly pumped in and out of me. I pulled away from the kiss and she pushed me onto my back and hovered over me, her pussy above my face and mine below hers.

She hooked one of her arms under my leg and started pumping two fingers in and out of me while her tongue glided between my folds. I pumped my middle finger in and out of her while my tongue done the same as hers was doing to me. The feeling of her lips and fingers soon became over whelming and I came into her hand while came into my mouth for the second time.

We got out of the position we were currently in and got under the blankets. She cuddled into me and I put my arm around her, me surprisingly being the more dominant one. "I love you so much Ella."

"I love you too."