Safe

I sat across the table from Alex, looking into her beautiful blue grey eyes. It was to bad we were just friends. I want to be more than this but she has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. Thinking of the devil.

I watched as her boyfriend Aiden came back to the table after using the bathroom. He invited Siara and I on a double date with them to a fancy restaurant.

I don't like Siara at all. She is the girlfriend he set me up on a date with because I apparently spend to much time with Alex. All Siara does is scream and yell at me and spend all of my money. I hate her so much. The only reason were still together is because Alex doesn't want me to break her heart or hurt Aiden's feelings.

After dinner and dessert

I watched as Alex brushed her beautiful blue hair out of her face and take the last sip of her drink.

Suddenly Aiden got down on one knee. My heart started beating really fast when she looked at him. "Alex Sail Moon, will you please marry me?"

Alex's eyes went wide and she looked at me for help. Not as in help I don't know what to say, but as in help me out of this situation. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion then noticed a bruise on her chest.

"Alex?"

Thinking quickly I stood up and punched Aiden sending him to the ground. He laid there rubbing his jaw. "That is not how you treat a lady."

"All I did was ask her to marry me," he said all innocent like.

"You know what I mean asshole." I helped Alex out of the seat and walked her out of the restaurant, Siara following close behind.

3 days later

I was sitting on the couch in the comfort of my own home looking at Alex reading her tablet. I broke it off with Siara the night Aiden proposed to Alex. Alex moved in with me and Siara moved back into her old apartment.

Alex's bruises have healed for the most part, just a little bit of coloring left. I watched as she blushed and would keep giggling and shifting around every few seconds. Wondering what she was reading I moved over to the couch next to her and looked over her shoulder.

I seen the word 'pussy' and she moved her tablet out of my sight. "What the fuck are you reading Alex," I asked as I reached for her tablet.

She just giggled and moved it out of the way. I grabbed her arms and pinned them together and took the tablet from her. I quickly stood upon and held it in the air where she couldn't reach it. I read it as she jumped up and down trying get the tablet back.

I read it out loud so she would know I was reading it. "He rubbed my pussy while pumping in and out of me. The knowing feeling in my gut started to build and I let out a loud moan." I stopped reading and looked to see Alex trying to hide her tomato red face behind her blue hair.

"Someone's horny," I teased setting the tablet down. "Is my little Alex bunny wet?" I watched as she fidgeted with the braclets she was wearing and started to get a little overwhelmed myself.

I walked over to her and made her look at me. I planted a soft kiss on her lips and pulled away to see her shocked face. I blushed and was about to walk away but Alex pulled me down and returned the kiss. Our lips moved together and I pulled her close to me.

She smiled into the kiss and pulled away giggling.

"What?"

"Do you need some help with your friend?"

I blushed and and looked away from her. I felt her hand on my stomach and felt her lifting my shirt up. I looked at her again and helped her take it off. I threw my shirt on the floor and kissed her again. Her hands rested on my bare chest and it turned me on even more. I backed her into the couch never breaking lip contact. She fell onto the couch and I broke away. I pulled her black tank top off of her to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. I smirked at the thought of a horny Alex without a bra on sitting on my couch.

She covered chest up embarrassed of herself. There honestly wasn't anything for her to be embarrassed about. She was skinny yet she had perfect curves. I turned her head to look a me again and kissed her, mentally telling her that she wasn't ugly.

We got back into it and she had her arms wrapped around my neck. I kissed along her jaw line and around her neck, quickly finding her sweet spot. I started sucking and biting making sure leave a mark. Soft moans left her mouth and I moved down her chest. I went between her breasts and down her stomach. I got down on my knees and spread her legs. I place kisses on her inner thighs then kissed her through her shorts. I pulled her shorts off revealing her lacy underwear and kissed her through them.

She moaned as I did this. I pulled her underwear off and kissed kissed her heat causing her to let out a louder moan. I started to lick her while rubbing. I pushed my tongue into her and she let out a soft moan. I did this over and over again until she pushed me away. She stood up and pulled me out of the floor. She pulled me towards her and kissed me while running her hands through my hair.

Her hands ran down the back of my neck and onto my bare chest. They ran down my stomach and started palming me through my pants. She pulled away from the kiss and got on her knees. She unbuttoned my black skinny jeans and pulled the down along with my boxers.

She took me into her mouth and moved her head back and forth. I held her hair out of her face while she did this. Every once in a while I would feel the back of her throat and I would moan. After a few minutes of that I pulled her up again. I presses my lips against hers for a long passionate kiss and when I pulled away I threw her over my shoulder.

I walked into my bedroom and threw her onto the bed. I got on top of her and entered her without warning, causing her to cry out in pleasure. I started thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace, moans escaping both of our mouths. I lent down and kissed her, muffling her load moans. I moved the kiss to her neck and started making another mark.

She eventually came and I pulled out and came all over her stomach. I lent down and kissed her again then layed down next to her.

"I love you bunny."

"I love you to falcon."