Friday the 13th in October

I walked down the street with my friend next to me. "Ready for the scary movie fest at Alex's place?" It was almost Halloween and it was also Friday the 13th. My best friend Alex decided to invite some of our friends over and we would dress up in our Halloween costumes and watch a bunch of scary movies.

That's where me and Cammie were heading right now. I created my own dress up thing and this is what I ended up with.

 I created my own dress up thing and this is what I ended up with

This outfit

This face paint (girl is also Emily)

I was ready to scare the shit out of Abby, as soon as she opens that door I'm gonna tell her to go to hell in my creepy voice.

We finally made it to Abby's house and I stood behind Cammie who rang the door bell. The door opened and I looked over Cammie's shoulder to see Abby. "Go to hell Abby," I said in a demonic voice and she screamed.

Cammie and I started laughing and Abby joined in. We walked into the house and Abby shut the door behind us. Everyone else was sitting in the living room already watching The Grudge 3. I ran and set down in between Alex, who was dressed up as jack skellington, and another dude who was dressed up as Jason.

"Sup Ems, looking scary sexy tonight."

I gave a thumbs up and turned my attention to the screen. I enjoyed watching scary movies.

****************

We finished watching three scary movies and I got up to go pee. I walked out of the bathroom when I was finished, letting Abby in.

I went into the living room where everyone standing around drinking something.

"Ems, I want you to meet Damion."

I looked over at Alex who was standing next to the guy dressed up as Jason and waving me over. I smiled and walked over to them. "Hi, I'm Emily," I said to the guy with a small wave.

The guy took off his mask to reveal his amazing face and gorgeous bright green eyes. I also took notice in his brown hair and that he had small freckles across his nose.

He smiled at me and replied with, "Damion."

****************

We had finished watching Friday the 13th and they were getting ready to watch Annabell. It turns out that Damion and I have a lot in common. He's living with Alex, he is studying to become a music teacher, he's single, he's sexy, goddamn Emily, what are you even thinking.

I walked out of the bathroom and was pushed up against the wall with lips attacking my neck. "Got any kinks Emily," Damion whispered in my ear.

I laughed a little and pushed him away. "Call me kitten. You have any?"

"Plenty." He grabbed my hand and dragged me into his room, I know that because it's the only other bedroom in the house. He shoved me into the bathroom with simple words. "Wash the makeup off, take the dress off, leave the heels on." He grabbed a washrag and got it wet, washed the fake blood off of him, and handed it to me.

I took my dress off revealing my red lace bra and thong set and washed all of the makeup I had on off. I walked into the room to have hands over my eyes and Damion leading me to the bed.

I hit the soft material of the bed and his hands removed from over my eyes. "This is the last time you'll get to see me as we fuck, okay kitten."

He puts a blindfold on my eyes and takes my hands and handcuffs them to the bed. Then I feel rope being tied around my ankles and I can tell he ties the rope to the bedpost also because my legs spread apart. I feel skin move across mine and then warm breath against my ear. "You asked me my kinks, think torture, crying, and pain," he whispered.

I felt the bed shift around and heard his footsteps leave the bedside. I listened as he returned and I felt him pour hot liquid onto my stomach causing me to cry out in pain.

"Let it hurt kitten, let it hurt," he said in a soothing way.

Then I feel freezing cold liquid poured over the same place. Then both of the liquids were being poured on over my chest. He stopped pouring for a second and literally ripped my bra off and poured the liquids around my nipples. Tears were falling down my face now but I somehow felt pleasure in it.

He stopped poring the stuff and I felt my underwear being ripped off. There was a soft kiss planted between my breasts and then he entered me. He started thrusting without stopping to let me adjust.

He kept thrusting causing soft moans to escape my throat. His lips attacked my neck and I felt him cum inside of me causing me to cum. He moved his lips to beside my ear and whispered, "I hope you enjoy being my sex slave."