Elevator going up...STOP!

"London, what if they decline your offer," the nosey reporter asked while I waited for the elevator door to open.

"Ill just try somewhere else. But these people will have to accept. Let's just say I know Ryland and her husband personally."

"But London, may we ask how. You are seventeen and Ryland and her husband both are fifty eight.

"Let's just say their son owes me."

"Isn't he in his twenties?"

"Twenty one to be exact," Alex, himself said, entering the building, sending me an angry glare. We are sworn enemies, because of this thing he done to me in highschool. Ever since then we've been at each others throats.

A beep sounded, saying that the the elevator was here. I walked into the elevator, Alex flight behind me, and pressed the button for the top floor. The doors closed and it was just me and Alex, glaring at each other.

"So, you're finally getting the money from my parents?"

"Yep, my band needs it."

"Wow, so the little slut finally made some friends."

"Okay, number one, I've always had friends, and number two, I've only had sex once."

He scoffed and looked away.

The elevator started making noises but I just ignored it. I pulled out my phone and started playing angry birds. That's when the elevator stopped, making a loud bang noise. Well shit.

I heard Alex sigh and I pressed the emergency button. But it didn't work.

"I told them to get it fixed but they never listen to me."

"So does anyone know that were stuck in here?"

"No, not unless someone has a good eye and sees that the elevator stopped."

I sat down and continued playing angry birds, angry at myself for not taking the stairs.

Alex started yelling for help and I pulled out my ear buds and listened to music while playing my game. I'm not going to waist my voice.

*******************

It's been two hours of small arguments and being bored in this damned elevator. Alex gave up on screaming for help and my phone died about an hour ago. Now I'm just laying down and staring at the ceiling.

"So, how have you been," Alex says, deciding to be nice. It's probably going to turn into another argument.

"Okay, my band's starting to pick up and we need money to get better equipment. What about you?"

"I've got my solo career and my parents are helping me keep it going."

It started to get hot and sweat was dripping down the side of my face. I pulled off my sweater so that I was just in my crop top and shorts. Why was it so hot?

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Is he actually apologizing for what happened back then?

"For all this. This building is just completely rundown and things like this happen all the time."

"Uuugggghhhh!"

"What?"

"I thought you were going to apologized for the past."

"Oh."

I propped myself up on my elbows to see Alex was shirtless now and he was looking at his hands.

"Oh! Is that all you have to say? Why are you like this?"

His eyes meet mine and his look is unreadable. He then crawls over to me and presses his lips to mine. Unable to control my actions, I kiss back, his soft lips feeling like heaven on mine.

He slowly pulls away, but leaving his lips close to mine. "Is that a good apology," he asked, his lips grazing mine.

"Yea," I said softly and pressed my lips against his once again. I know this might seem wrong considering I'm seventeen and he's twenty one but it felt so right. But hey, at least I've graduated.

He pushed me back to where I was laying down and he straddled me, not breaking the kiss. My hands made their way to his soft brown hair but he took and pinned them above my head. His lips then moved along my jaw line, making their way to my neck. He quickly found my sweet spot and started sucking and nipping at the skin, causing small, soft moans to escape my mouth.

I felt his teeth clamp down on my skin sending a mix of pain and pleasure through my body, making a certain place tingle for more. One of his hands slowly traveled away from my hand, down my side, and gripped my waist.

My free hand acted like a magnet and immediately went to his hair. He then removed his other hand and it went straight to my jeans. He unbuttoned them and let his hand slide into my panties. His fingers massaged me in an experienced and careful way.

My moans had grow a bit louder and the wetness of a certain area was very clear. I let my hands make their way to his jeans button, very aware of the bulge in his pants. Once I had undone his jeans I pushed them down as far as I could, along with his underwear, which just happened to be enough to release the monster.

I the pushed my own pants and underwear down, wanting to make this quick considering we were stuck in an elevator. I believe he agreed because he wasted no time entering me. He thrusted in and out of me, making soft yet loud moans escape my mouth.

His lips disconnected from my neck and he started tugging on my bottom lip with his teeth. He let go and placed his mouth next to my ear. "How good is this apology," he whispered in a way that sent chills down my spine, biting my earlobe afterwards.

I hummed out a yes, because I was unable to produce words in the current situation, not the elevator one either, causing a soft chuckle to escape his lips. His pace was at full speed and each thrust was harder than the last. I was unable to control my mess of moans and the way his hands ran up and down my body, occasionally tugging at my hair, made it worse.

He then gave a really hard thrust causing us both to cum. He pulled out and pulled his boxers and pants back on, leaving me laying on the floor, unable to move. He eventually took notice that I wasn't going to move and lifted me onto his lap. "I guess that makes it two times," he said placing his face into the crook of my neck, the smirk obvious in his voice