Chapter Nineteen: The Walker

Marco and I sat in the front office waiting for our names to be called. Honestly I was stressing out. I was paranoid that my father or mother was in the office. "This is like High school all over again" I grumble as I clenched the arms of the chair. Marco snorted softly as he looked over at me"what? You went to the office alot?" He asked with a small voice crack. I almost burst into laughter but my hand slapped over my mouth to stop any sound from excaping. Bott furrowed his brows and crossed his arms. "You butt..don't laugh at me" he whines and I let my hand slip with a roll of my eyes,"okay..sorry.sorry". The office was silent for multiple minutes before a woman called "Jean kirschtein and....Marco Bott?" We stood and I glared at her"it's 'John' not 'Gene' " I bark softly as we walk past her and into the main room of the office where the 'Principal' sat. The man did not look pleased and shyly Marco sat in the seat before the mans large desk. I sat in the seat beside Marco and my tawny eyes narrowed on the man.

"Do you know why you two are here this morning? " The large man asks and I see Marco looking over his name that was on an ID that was clipped to his shirt. "No, we don't Mr.-erm..Hein. " The man scoffs and oddly strokes his little beard. I sit back in my seat and cross my arms over my chest. "You two have been reported for PAD. " I grit my teeth as I set my jaw. Marco blushes and leans forward a little"seriously? Sir, I don't mean to argue but- I've seen couples make out on campus and in the halls all the time". Hein nods"Yes, im aware of that". He glances to me then Marco"I just don't like having filthy swine like you two kissing in My school." My eyes widen and I jump out of my seat to yell at the man,"Are you fucken kidden me!!?". He stares at me with no comment. Marco looks up to me with a gasped mouth,"Filthy Swine!? You dare call him that!" I bark and the man grunts. "You defend him but not yourself?". Marco blinks and looks to Hein."Sir, please. Can you just tell us what we need to change or do..I just-" I cut Marco off as I step before him and slam my hamds down on the fine, polished, wood desk. "Yes. I don't want to hear you calling him that because he isn't like You!" I scoff as well as Hein. The man stands and ends up being a foot or two taller than me. "I do not wamt to see you or mr. Bott having any physical activity within these walls. Understand?" He asks with a rough tone and Marco nods"yes sir..we will be going now". Mr. Hein moves to open a window before he sits himself back down and pulls out a pipe and begins to smoke it,"Get out of my site then".

With that both Marco and I left the office and we headed to our current classes. I was tense just as we stop before my class. "Calm down Jean..." He whispers just as he places a small kiss apon my forehead. I grab his hand up roughly and he smoothed his thumb over the top of my hand. "Please, calm down..be gentle with me" he whispers with a small smile. "You arent what he said" I grumble,"I know. Thats why it doesn't bother me" He chuckles softly and gives my hand a small squeeze. I ease up and I look to him"right..I forgot". He cocks a brow"forgot what?" He asks, puzzled. "Your Princess Freckles" I tease with a small snicker even though my heart was pounding inside my chest from the anger that was building up inside me. Marco chuckles and kisses me gently before having his hand slip oit of mine "I gotta get to class Prince hardass" he rolls his eyes before running down the hall, leaving me with a red face.

Once I was seated in my chair I ignored the glances and giggles from the girls amd the glares or chuckles from the stupid guys. I took out my personal sketch book and began to sketch a familiar face."Who's that?" Asks a girl with a grin and red cheeks. I recognised her, red hair and freckles. "I don't know" ireply flattly and the girl sits beside me"well, who ever he is...he is very handsome." She whispers softly and I look at her. "He's an angel." I reply in the same tone." Only I get to see him" I then say flatly"Well, aren't you lucky. Jean I bet you take care of him huh?" She giggles lightly and I blush. "Of course I do". She pats my back before standing"i know." She sat in her own seat and I looked down to the portrait I had drawn of the man I happen to love, my angel. "He's a saint" I whisper and she glances at me"i bet he is" she answers before telling me her name"im Calla Hein". Thats when I dropped my pencil and I looked at her with wide eyes"seriously?". She nods"yeah, hello. " I grab my pencil and look back to the paper before me.

I was silent the rest of class and finally I was free and I rushed to my dorm where I hid away. Throwing all my shit on my bed then laying on Marco's. Bott walked in shortly and set his bag beside the door and chuckled at the sight of me spread out on his bed, "Comfortable sleeping beauty?" He teases and walks over to look down at me. "What happen to prince hardass?". We both laugh and Freckles leans down to peck my lips then pushes me over so he could lay beside me. I put an arm around him and I kissed his cheek, happy to be safe, locked in a room with him. "I love you Jean." He whispers with a smile. My heart jumped and I sighed with a small grin"I love you too Marco."