Chapter Eight : Nothing but a Doodle

Moments past before Marco smiled "I like you too" he chuckles, causing his freckles to jump, "s-seriously?" My cheeks glowed with blush once the tall boy embraced me "yeah. Crazy huh?" I blink unsure of what to say, I was full with relief but at the same time I was terrified of my feelings.

--------

The wind was gusting outside and some thunder rumbled. I sigh as I look to the radio clock '9:24pm' nothing had happen after I confessed my feelings. Marco sat on his bed doodling in his sketch book. I held his pen tight in my hand. I don't know if it was weird but, I drew everything with that pen. It gave me confidence. Mabye because I like him but I drew better with it. I decided to grab one of my personal sketch pads and I started to doodle.

The pen skimmed over the paper creating my base, soon I begin to darken my lines, beginning to form hands. They held a sketch book. Freckles plotted perfectly over the fingers. Im sure you can guess what-or who I was drawing. It made me smile as I doodled and shortly after I decide im done I notice Marco was smiling right back at me "W-What?" I ask with my eyebrows raising "you look so happy, what are you drawing? I bet it's great" I shake my head "no, it's nothing" I chuckle slightly and close the book, having the pen bookmark my page. "Sure" He rolls his eyes and giggles "What about you? What did you draw?" I ask smirking over at him and he shakes his head "nnn..nah you don't get to see it" I pout "why not?" He rolls his eyes "same reason as you" he jokes. 'He draws me?' .... "Whatever Bott". He grins and turns his book so I could see "Just flowers." I notice a soft tint of blush on his cheeks"I like to draw them. Their texture is so smooth. " he chuckles "sorry" He slowly closes the book and sets it aside, leaning his back against the wall. "So are you gonna show me? " He smiles and cocks a brow. I shake my head "no, not yet" I smirk and chuckle. He huffs "I'll find out some day"

---------

We sat there doodling for at least another thirty minutes, the wind had picked up and the tree outside our window had it's leafs smacking into the glass. I ignored it but Marco would jump every time a stick or a branch would hit the window. He was getting antsy and soon slipped onto the floor and he shuttered, I noticed he had leaned over and sneaked a pair of my socks. He put them on. I blush and I crawl off my comforter before balling it up and tossing it down to him. Marco looked up at me with a puzzled expression "huh?" I go down with him and shove him over as I lay the comforter out. Marco chuckles and gets on the blanket and sits crisscross applesauce. "Your weird" He smiles widely "uh huh. Sure I am " I grab my school sketch pad and slip out the pen from the other book. I set the pen down before standing to grab our pillows, throwing Marco's at him. Sitting down I laugh seeing Marco holding the pillow close with a sly grin "what? Are you gonna get me back?" I snort before his pillow is smacked against my head and I roll onto my back "I win" He cheers softly and I sit back up "so..we're going be acting like thirteen year old girls now?" I chuckle and Marco shrugs"yup" I grin "works for me" my pillow made sudden contact with his shoulder and I lost my balance as he hit me in the same spot, falling forward I land on his chest, looking down at him. Our eyes lock and my heart begins to pound in my chest again.