Chapter Two : Dinner for three??

It didn't take us long To get to his car, Marco took us to a small restaurant, popular to the town but unknown to me. Once inside we were seated in moments notice and soon a waitress came to take our order, I simply got a hamburger with no pickles or ketchup. Marco on the other hand got the same thing but, with everything. Given seven minutes we had steak fries set before us and Marco still had that smile spread over his lips "So..what kind of art style do you have?" He asked before taking a fry. I shrug "Cartoon...but im really good at realistic" I take a fry "What about you?" I return the queston shortly after eating a fry or two "mn-well" He tried not to laugh as he swallowed "Im more realistic" He swallows again but still smiles before rolling a pen my way "Can you sketch something real quick? Im curious what your art looks like" I look to him my cheeks still dusted with blush, 'god I can't get over his smile, it's so per-' I was cut off as the waitress set our meals in front of us and murmured "enjoy" I shake my head and hold the pen tightly "I'll do it later"

The sound of the restaurant's door swinging open and the ting of the bell caused me to swallow hard"s-shit" I cough softly. Marco looked behind us and waved his hand to the guy who had walked in. I stiffen and notice we had three chairs at our table 'who's this punk?' I think trying not to give whoever a shit eating grin as He Sat down Beside me. My eyes darted to Marco with a look that read 'Who's that' all over. Freckles laughed softly "oh-Sorry Jean, This is -" I raise a brow as a few more people come in and crowd around our table "Hi guys!" Marco exclaims and Hello's and Hi's where exchanged . 'Who the hell are these people?' "Guys?....Guys? " Marco's voice slowly got louder untill the little crowd silenced "Okay, thanks. So Jean that is Eren" He points to the brown haired kid sitting beside me. "And That is Sasha, Armin, and Misksa. " I was greeted and I returned a pathetic "Hi" I picked out a short boy with his head shaved who was waving his arms "Marco! Hey what about me!?" Freckles chuckles and points to the kid "Thats Connie " Sasha giggles "aka Loud mouth" She joked. I stood, towering over Connie, I smirk and reach my hand out to him "Im Jean" The kid shakes my hand roughly but with a ridiculous smile "pull up a chair guys" Marco smiles as everyone does as told.

Conversion brews quickly, I cracked a few stupid jokes and caused laughter over the group, I think I made a new -enemy- Eren and I didn't exactly get along very well but, we both continued to talk, it was like a brother relationship if I was forced to think about it.

-------

Dinner was nice, I made friends and everything was great. We all left the restaurant and went our separate ways. Marco and I went back for the car but he got distracted "H-Hey Jean!? Look there is an ice cream shop right down the street! Wanna get some? I'll pay" I couldn't help but laugh "Sure why not "He grabbed my hand and started to run, I stumbled after with burning cheeks. 'He's holding my hand'