Chapter Fourteen : Sunday Morning

I didn't eat dinner, I couldn't after Sarah told me what I said at the pub earlier I couldn't even deal with myself. My sister locked me in my room and made sure I didn't go and say something stupid again...or do something stupid. Deston ran up food and cold glasses of water for me. I felt like I was the dumbass of the family at this point. I was constantly apologising to my siblings for what I said and I beg Sarah not to tell Mom and Dad. She sided with me and my Boyfriend 'Freckles' still remains a secret.

I felt sick all night. My head hurt, I threw up at least twice in the last ten minutes. Im never drinking again. Ever. I ate what I could and drank a lot of water. My parents never found out I was drunk or that I was experiencing a hangover Sunday morning.

That morning the rain was falling, the clouds now shrouding around the town. My head-i can't think-. Setting my jaw I look over at my computer that sat apon a polished wood desk, glass set over the keyboard.."I need to talk to him..." Standing I stumble over to my chair. Once sitting I turn everything on.. "hurry up" I grumble after typing in my password. Finally everything had loaded and I was on the Foogle home page, then my Foogle account.

Horsemask123 sent -( Marco.. hey I need to tell you something

Freckle75-(○○○typing

I sigh, removing my hand from the keyboard I rub my temples.

Should I tell him what I said? Or what I did?! No, I can't I just...Fuck.

I hold my head and groan to myself as the pounding in my cranium continues.

Freckle75 sent -( Oh! Hi Jean! What's up? :D

Horsemask123-(○○○typing

I thought for several minutes, I felt like I was under a lot of stress and taking a risk I repy to him.

Horsemask123 sent-(I....

I stare blankly at the screen "seriously Kirschtein" I roll my eyes and shortly Marco replys

Freckle75 sent -( uh..what?

Horsemask123 sent -(I counted the freckles on yur cheeks and you have 24

Horsemask123 sent-( *your

The palm of my hand made sudden contact with my forehead. I never counted his freckles, I just estimated how many he had off his profile picture.

Freckle75-(○○○typing

I groan as I run my fingers through my hair, soon picking up footsteps on the stairs. Not wasting a second I open a second tab and fly to Foogle images where I pull up a random picture of Albert Einstein. My mother opens the door without a knock and is quick to speak as I turn to face her "Jean why don't you go outside. It's nice out" I glance out the window "Mom it's raining. Im not going out." With a soft sigh Nanette nods and closes my door.I feel my cheecks heat as I see my other tab blinking. I click it and read over Marco's reply .

Freckle75 sent -(Pffft! Ahah! Im gonna go see if your right so brb.

Horsemask123 sent -(Oh god. Marco your crazy

I crack a smile, the sudden thought of Marco rushing to the bathroom and leaning over the counter, his index finger lightly brushing over his cheek as he counted. He made me happy, made me smile. I get up quickly and move to my bed, pulling the mattress up and snatching my sketch book.

Sitting back at my desk I listen to the sound of the rain dancing on the roof as my picture of Marco filled my thoughts. My cheeks warm as I grab a pencil out of the little jar of pens and pencils ect on the desk. 'One. Two. Three. Go' The led skated smoothly over the paper, outlining. Complete. Background. Complete. I had lost track of time, I didn't see that Marco had replied twenty three minutes ago and I didn't notice the rain had begun to pound. Last but not least I had the empty shape of a boy. Tall, fit, and poking at his own cheek as he looked at his blank reflection. "This isn't weird... I need to finish him" I mutter softly as I stare down at the pad of paper, my pencil hardly touching it as I lightly sketch out his hair. "I got this" Thicker lines slipped onto the paper, creating his hair. His clothes were next, shading was applied, making the folds in the fabric. His expression was goofy yet thoughtful. Finally his freckles. Each plotted neatly. "Done" I grin, setting the sketch pad down and looking up at my screen that read.

Freckle75 sent-( you miss counted dummy.

Freckle75 sent-( I have only seventeen on my cheeks.

Freckle75 sent-( :D ta da!

I chuckle and quickly have my fingers dance over the keys

Horsemask123 sent-(pffft. sorry ?

Freckle75 sent-(ha! Don't be. I learned I have seventeen freckles on my face. Thank you.

Horsemask123 sent-(Dork

Freckle75 sent-(I gotta run, be back later. Bye!

-Freckle75 is Offline-

I log off of everything and grab my drawing book, soon to flop onto my bed. Thank god it was Sunday morning- wait. I turn on my side, reaching up and grabbing my phone from underneath my pillow. I looked over the screen. 1:16pm. Thank god it was Sunday afternoon then.

-------

I must have passed out or something because my Mother was back in my room and my back felt heavy. Was she on top me? I look around with raised eyebrows before asking "Can I help you?" She scoffs softly and furrows her brows"Get dressed son. You and I are going to talk. " I nod and push off the clothes that layed on my back,sitting up, My eyes quickly widening. I notice she is holding a piece of paper. Does she have my sketch!?